LeCab2 is available

Great Plug-in! have a question tough, when i have the biggest latency selected 512. And then print this track to another, while i have to move this new track a little to the left to compensate the latency?

Great Plug-in! have a question tough, when i have the biggest latency selected 512. And then print this track to another, while i have to move this new track a little to the left to compensate the latency?

Choose less buffer size if you get latency when you play. Turn off all
unnecessary plugins in the track if cpu gets too heavy.

It doesn't work at 88.2kHz and 96.0kHz in Cubase SX3 or Cubase 4 (yes, both cracked), can't use the Redwire Impulses at those sample rates.

Any chance on an fix update?

Cubase SX3 or Cubase 4 (yes, both cracked)

smiling-pineapple.jpg

If I didn't said everyone was going to assume it so I saved you the trouble, but that's not the point here, lets not start the old discussion.

Anyone else getting this problem too?

I think the plugin is crashing if the impulses it has loaded are not found (as in, moving folders around). It's not a big problem, but if you do eventually do a 2.1 version or something, would be nice to have fixed :)

Oh, and awesome plugin, thanks :)

Just wanted to give a heads up; if you move a project using Lecab2 to a new computer that doesn't have the impulses stored in the same folder structure, Cubase5 will crash. Workaround goes like this:
remove Poulin_LeCab2.dll from cubase5/vstplugins folder
open project, dismiss "missing plugins" dialog
remove Lecab2 from inserts on all tracks
close cubase
put Poulin_LeCab2.dll back into cubase5/vstplugins folder
open project, add Lecab2 as insert on all tracks

Would be nice to get a dialog saying "can't find impulse file blabla.wav" and an option to locate the file or reset lecab.

Just wanted to give a heads up; if you move a project using Lecab2 to a new computer that doesn't have the impulses stored in the same folder structure, Cubase5 will crash. Workaround goes like this:
remove Poulin_LeCab2.dll from cubase5/vstplugins folder
open project, dismiss "missing plugins" dialog
remove Lecab2 from inserts on all tracks
close cubase
put Poulin_LeCab2.dll back into cubase5/vstplugins folder
open project, add Lecab2 as insert on all tracks

Would be nice to get a dialog saying "can't find impulse file blabla.wav" and an option to locate the file or reset lecab.

I don't think that it's Cubase specific. LeCab2 internally store the path of the IRs used. If the path is wrong it's gonna crash. Obviously, it would be better to prevent the crash and prompt a warning message.

I don't think that it's Cubase specific. LeCab2 internally store the path of the IRs used. If the path is wrong it's gonna crash. Obviously, it would be better to prevent the crash and prompt a warning message.

will we be having an au version anytime soon LePou?

you're the MAN!

Not that Sonar thing coming back again... I have had some weird issues with LeCto in Sonar... why only with this DAW ?
F***.
About the sample rate, I'll have to check this out. You are not the first to report that.