LeCab2 is available

Hello LePou its been a long time.

I must leave my compliments here about lecab2.

This thing sings like a angel:kickass:

I love it many thanks and best regards

Thanks LePou. This is very cool. It works great for me in Reaper/XP.

One thing I noticed when messing with the delay is that there was a pretty big difference between .1 and .2 ms. Maybe it would be cool to have adjustments in the hundredths of a ms ?

I really like all of your plugs and appreciate your hard work.

Le Poul - awesome as usual!

Just gave it a quick test. When using it on a stereo group with left and right guitars I'm supposed to click the button between the two windows and set the pan knobs, right? Is there a button to toggle linking of parameters (hi/lo pass, volume, etc.) between the two (left and right) windows?

works great for me thanks Leo! :worship:

Le Poul - awesome as usual!

Just gave it a quick test. When using it on a stereo group with left and right guitars I'm supposed to click the button between the two windows and set the pan knobs, right? Is there a button to toggle linking of parameters (hi/lo pass, volume, etc.) between the two (left and right) windows?
and another suggestion for a feature, when you double click on the pan knob it automatically goes back to center.

Good God damn!

TSE808 > X30 > Lecab2 with all 6 impulse slots loaded up with Guitarhack, Catharsis, Sperimental, and RedWire impulses.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8290798/liquid blasphemy 2.0.mp3
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8290798/liquid blasphemy 2.0 guitars.mp3 < guitars only.

LePou, will you marry me? :lol:

Noooooooo way ! :yuk:

@No More Beers: I can't help, not a ProTools user... sorry !

Might wanna try me! Im an awesome lover! Booyaa!!

People who have downloaded is the 2nd drastically more cpu hog?

Awesome work btw!
I'm donating 10$ on the 7th of december! :)
If you do a revision or a lecab 3. Would it possible to add a dry/wet blend control? Also with delay control? Sometimes for basses i like to keep some of the dry signal without cab. I could copy paste the track to get one in the plugin and the other dry, but that way i end up with phase issues since the delay is different between the lecab track and the no cab one.
Just my 2 cents, other than that, the plugins rocks!!!!
Merci mec!!!

LePou... Awesome work yet again but Reaper gets hung up every time I load any impulse into LeCab2... I load 1 impulse, hit play and it freezes.
Strange how I never had any issues with LeCab 1... I have an older machine (XP, P4, 3.2GHz, 1.5GHz RAM) that is almost all dedicated for recording but I've never had any issues with any other vst's... anyone else experiencing any similar issues???