LeCab2 is available

All right guys thanks for the comments. About the link option, what would think if when activated :
- one impulse automatically process the left channel and the other one the right channel
- hi/lo pass filter and delay (in samples) are also linked
- pan are linked with an inverse law (panning one output more to left automatically pan the other output more to the right)

What would be the most usueful behavior for the volume ? Keeping 'em independant ?

@ stilllifer : I'm gonna take a look at the code and try to replicate that behavior here on my computer. Thanks for the heads up.

I have Redwirez impulses so besides a couple of the usual mics to cover the basics I can fill those slots up with room mics, back of cab mics, tweater and port on bass cab, etc. Works beautifully!

Awesome work btw!
I'm donating 10$ on the 7th of december! :)
If you do a revision or a lecab 3. Would it possible to add a dry/wet blend control? Also with delay control? Sometimes for basses i like to keep some of the dry signal without cab. I could copy paste the track to get one in the plugin and the other dry, but that way i end up with phase issues since the delay is different between the lecab track and the no cab one.
Just my 2 cents, other than that, the plugins rocks!!!!
Merci mec!!!

There's usually a wet/dry control for VSTs in most DAWs, also if you apply the fx to the track you shouldn't be getting phase issues between the cab/no cab tracks.

I'm still not getting how the link button works. All it does for me is duplicate the impulse on the other side and whenever I change the impulse in one side, it gets changed on the other side as well. Volume and panning controls still behave independently. I also don't get what the input switch is for

The input switch is to select the channel of the signal that is gonna be processed by the impusle. The link button can be useful if you want to process both channels of a stereo signal with the same impulse. In that case, the other controls stay independant but I admit that it would have been better to also link the other controls. Hope it helps.

All right guys thanks for the comments. About the link option, what would think if when activated :
- one impulse automatically process the left channel and the other one the right channel
- hi/lo pass filter and delay (in samples) are also linked
- pan are linked with an inverse law (panning one output more to left automatically pan the other output more to the right)

What would be the most usueful behavior for the volume ? Keeping 'em independant ?

@ stilllifer : I'm gonna take a look at the code and try to replicate that behavior here on my computer. Thanks for the heads up.

sounds cool, you could make a link volume button also. It's just 3 more buttons.

Lecab2 Rules, definitely. You can have all your combinations at hand saving them as presets in your Daw!
Thanks again Lepou!!