New Amp Sim : LeGion

Excellent work!
Tested tonight: http://www.guitarplayer.ru/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=142300.0;attach=240601
Some thing is confused me: for individual instances of plugin in mono mode give significantly less CPU loading (according to CPU load indicator in Cubase) than two in stereo (on groups) or even one (stereo mode).

Normally, one instance in stereo should be approx equivalent to two mono instances in terms of CPU, it's twice the processing. I'll double check if there is something wrong with mono/stereo processing.

Nice riffing btw.

Maybe Cubase wrong with indication because in WaveLab stereo processing consumes aproximately two times than mono (which is expected behavior).

I mistyped in original post, four (4) mono-instances gives less load than one stereo...
(first post is corrected now)
CPU load indicator stays at the same level as for one mono-instance, even if 4 instances is loaded.

A lot of things are different : voicing, tube biaising, gain, in between stage fiters, etc.
I don't wanna be boring with a technical description of my approach. PM me if you want to know more.

Alright it's impossible for me to put my EP out. Every time I think I've got a great tone someone puts out another sim to top the last. This one is by far my fav. Hopefully I can get it out before you put out lecto or x50 comes out or I'll never get it out. Thanks great work!

DUDE, it would be awesome if you could update your LeCab to version 2.0 that will recall the impulse used last.

Everytime I shutdown and comeback to a project, I have to reload the impulse!:worship:

DUDE, it would be awesome if you could update your LeCab to version 2.0 that will recall the impulse used last.

Everytime I shutdown and comeback to a project, I have to reload the impulse!:worship:

No doubt. I wondered if it was just me. I'm glad to hear that at least I'm not the only one. I have to do the exact same thing. It gets tiring, but LeCab is the only impulse loader that lets you blend impulses, that I know of, so I have to put up with that.

I'd love to see LeCab 2.0, with impulse recall and 64bit option.

About LeGion, awesome sim. It's quickly one of my top faves.

LePou you are godly, but we still need a Mac version! Had I known about all the awesome stuff that gets made for PC I probably wouldn't have gotten my iMac. :(

Hi,

Just to let you know that there is an update for LeGion.
Here's what I changed in version 1.01:
- more output volume
- less volume variations with coutour changes

LePou you are godly, but we still need a Mac version! Had I known about all the awesome stuff that gets made for PC I probably wouldn't have gotten my iMac. :(

holy shit I will pay you to make a mac version just so we don't have to hear this anymore.