Les Pauls

Edwards has a copy of that John Sykes model, going to order it probably..

E-LP-92CD_JS.jpg

How can you order from the Edwards site? It's all in Japanese so I can't find where to order from.

One of my guitarists had an Edwards John Sykes and sold it after a couple of months...he kept his EC standard....he sold his LP classic.
Anyway, his opinion was that the edwards aren't nearly as good as their hype and that the guitar was as light as an LTD but didn't play as well (after pro setup). Obviously YMMV.

So you bought it from Ebay or straight from the manufacturer?

No, Greco no longer exist in that form (now Greco Zemaitis). All the good MIJ guitars are 70's-80's, after that the lawsuit got the better of them all and current production models aren't really in the same league. My Mint Collection is an '84 complete with 24 years of dings and mojo. I bought it from an ebay guitar seller over in Japan.

im playin a gibson les paul bfbc menace custom - they stoped making them only recently but they have some sweet pickup sounds, check em out - really nice guitars and i dare say you will see another gibson like this one

Just tried an Edwards Edwards E-LP-92CD JS, i'm convinced.
played well, looked great, and sounded very good too with those duncan distortions in it, nice attack and clear sound, it feels and sounds different than i gibson les paul, but i can't say it's worse, just different. I can see why they are popular and am ordering one as soon as i get my visa card in.