Let's clean it up folks

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Hey everyone,

I'm not looking into who started what, etc. - but saying going forward let's stop with the attacking/insulting of each other on here. If someone bothers you that much, please use the ignore function.

Don't whine to me if you get banned for still carrying on with insults from here on.

"Ha ha. You got yelled at!"

In the three years I've been posting this forum, admin intervention is a first!

Jurched

i'm guessing Jerry squealed like a little girl pig because nobody seemed to be buying his particular line of crap.

obviously, you're all racist. :Smug:

i'm guessing Jerry squealed like a little girl pig because nobody seemed to be buying his particular line of crap.

obviously, you're all racist. :Smug:
MetalAges said:
saying going forward let's stop with the attacking/insulting of each other on here

Don't whine when you get banned, Sue - it's patently obvious that you have zero respect for the administrator's rule.

I got a message from xxxslick66xxx yesterday afternoon around 4, to cut down on the negativity so I'm abiding by his request and left it at that.

Remember this forum is not for the easily offeneded. I'm trying to think what this forum would be like if there was no "attacking/insulting" :zzz:

Remember this forum is not for the easily offeneded. I'm trying to think what this forum would be like if there was no "attacking/insulting" :zzz:

It'd be PeeWee's Playhouse or some gay shit like that!

Still, sometimes even this place gets out of hand, though admittedly I was already following the admin's advice and didn't read any of it... apart from the occasional clever wisecrack, most forum battles tend to be boring.

Jurched

Don't whine when you get banned, Sue - it's patently obvious that you have zero respect for the administrator's rule.

wwwhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee

i didnt start the crap so dont come rolling in here with your drive-by trolling and try to put it off on me.

"He said bad, awful things...And I fell down the stairs... and my shoes came off" - Sol Rosenburg (Jerky Boys 1)

Well there comes a point where enough is enough already and people should grow up a little. Like I said, I don't care who started what, get over it put the other person on ignore and go back to chilling out. Life's too friggin' short.

Deron, dude what's happening?!?

I thought I was the sole trouble maker on UM.. :yow:

Just playing man.. But seriously, it's good to see you jump in and put all the bashing/negativity back where it belongs.. I haven't posted on any topics outside of the NFL for quite a while now just due to the fact that insulting people on the internet just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

You're the man bro.. Thanks for showing up :)

Well there comes a point where enough is enough already and people should grow up a little. Like I said, I don't care who started what, get over it put the other person on ignore and go back to chilling out. Life's too friggin' short.

Deron, dude what's happening?!?

I thought I was the sole trouble maker on UM.. :yow:

Just playing man.. But seriously, it's good to see you jump in and put all the bashing/negativity back where it belongs.. I haven't posted on any topics outside of the NFL for quite a while now just due to the fact that insulting people on the internet just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

You're the man bro.. Thanks for showing up :)
Wasnt me.... I have found other outlets to release my anger.... trolling the rant and raves section of craigslist...Merry kwanza