Let's hear the members

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
It seems to me that we have a lot of talented and interesting young players here...why don't you guys share some of your recordings or videos?...I'd love to check them out and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I for one am excited about the future of music and metal in particular...I'd love to see and hear those who will be carrying the torch.:headbang::kickass:

http://www.myspace.com/theprogressivejester
My own music right now. It's all Logic Express Midi, which I'm slowly recording real instruments over one by one. It's pretty cool if you like cheesy Progressynth Rock. :p
I've been on here so long I'd think all the regulars must know my band by now haha.

Of course I know Dark Empire. In fact, I do believe I was one of the <10 lucky individuals to actually be at the Red Hook gig last July. :lol:

And you should make like 30 copies of Houston Dethroned just for the lulz of the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
i usually only post in the children of bodom threads. but symphony x is my fav. band so i should be around here more...i've been playing 2 1/2 year-3 years. i take a lot of influence from MJR nowadays. so heres some of mah vids.

mjr licks, horrible quality sorry!

bark at the moon cover

a lick from children of bodom

http://i145.photobucket.com:80/albums/r216/the_emptier/?action=view&current=S4021394.flv

a cool little sweeping pattern

meh im not the greatest but w/e. im planning on getting an ENGL savage w/ a vader 2 x 12 cab this summer

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have my own guitar material online but there's some of my orchestral & synth songs in Youtube. The link is in my sig.

I, and a few others on the Planet X board, are recording a cover of Pods of Trance as a warm up before we go about writing an original song. I already put up a rough draft solo, it's nothing special. When I get it worked out a little better I'll put it up for you guys to hear. And later on the whole track when it's done.

I have some ruff tracks on my computer... key word... ruff... thats why they are still on my computer...... lol
we did come up with a cool new/different riff/groove yesterday though, so that was fun... just what we needed more to work on, when so much else is incomplete... oh dred