Lets Make The Most Random Story Ever!!!

Those goofs with chainsaws and brooms soared over some fat British pensioners in Soho for cheap whores with nice toes that I can eat.
The goofs enjoyed to eat the waxed pussy because it's wax flavored.
Not only that - ergonomically speaking - I'm fucked.

Moon cheese swallows Smecta before penetrating the heart of Djingis with pineapple cute bubba curry sauce dripping from its bosom like rape.

Naughty girls chew on brandy soaked male genitals without biting yet somehow those babes with ninja big tummy fit into spandex hotpants that don't fit toyboys fuck it with caution,dont rush aie aie it hurts the ears!

Lesbian lovers with dicks strapped on their husbands knees. They yodelled for more gum and died. Meanwhile the Topo Gigio arranged for bigger dicks in Asia. She said Asia wisdom teeth are gone pine apple hey drive a monkey to get. The tit-swab my ears are eating taste good.

Turbocharged Cambodia into stinky diamond shaped wet pussy finger licking eating chop suey out of Subway Jared. Meanwhile,Stalin 51st state has gone to Israel Sanchez's and La-Bam's house of overweight whores beefy cheese under arms and poo. Shit-stained finger tips are in far out!
Latino sperm polynomial solution eat apple, pumpkin pies, and slingshotted speckled hams.

Although green remains blessed, Thor says I'm gay, roll over frosty slave,my popcorn mean overnight-transsexual tanks and bombs in blonde dark haired chipmunk barbecue.

Yellow trapperkeepers filofax saga while doing dirty things to my old pub named poopie.

BuckminsterFullerene orgasm battles penis and wet pussy throbbing lips WASP overlord Blackman Lawless crotch lasers.Spyware trojan pwned, noob,said Skeletor the Great.

Her bum was fresh scented with rigo mortis flavour vaseline from Maybelline. Her legs were apathic totem poles created to appease the grey toads.My sword, my horse, protecting detective and deathlaser granite quail burned in thick lard brown shoes made of rabid penguins poisonous shit like turd.

Full power pussy-fest will explode later. However,the princess has big feet and tiny boobs. She charges 20 dollars for what? For licking strawberry lollipops! Havoc Unit No. 21 smells pussy with dandruff of death.

Yummy ears waxy enough to

Those goofs with chainsaws and brooms soared over some fat British pensioners in Soho for cheap whores with nice toes that I can eat.

Moon cheese swallows Smecta before penetrating the heart of Djingis with pineapple cute bubba curry sauce dripping from its bosom like rape.

Naughty girls chew on brandy soaked male genitals without biting yet somehow those babes with ninja big tummy fit into spandex hotpants that don't fit toyboys fuck it with caution,dont rush aie aie it hurts the ears!

Lesbian lovers with dicks strapped on their husbands knees. They yodelled for more gum and died. Meanwhile the Topo Gigio arranged for bigger dicks in Asia. She said Asia wisdom teeth are gone pine apple hey drive a monkey to get. The tit-swab my ears are eating taste good.

Turbocharged Cambodia into stinky diamond shaped wet pussy finger licking eating chop suey out of Subway Jared. Meanwhile,Stalin 51st state has gone to Israel Sanchez's and La-Bam's house of overweight whores beefy cheese under arms and poo. Shit-stained finger tips are in far out!
Latino sperm polynomial solution eat apple, pumpkin pies, and slingshotted speckled hams.

Although green remains blessed, Thor says I'm gay, roll over frosty slave,my popcorn mean overnight-transsexual tanks and bombs in blonde dark haired chipmunk barbecue.

Yellow trapperkeepers filofax saga while doing dirty things to my old pub named poopie.

BuckminsterFullerene orgasm battles penis and wet pussy throbbing lips WASP overlord Blackman Lawless crotch lasers.Spyware trojan pwned, noob,said Skeletor the Great.

Her bum was fresh scented with rigo mortis flavour vaseline from Maybelline. Her legs were apathic totem poles created to appease the grey toads.My sword, my horse, protecting detective and deathlaser granite quail burned in thick lard brown shoes made of rabid penguins poisonous shit like turd.

Full power pussy-fest will explode later. However,the princess has big feet and tiny boobs. She charges 20 dollars for what? For licking strawberry lollipops! Havoc Unit No. 21 smells pussy with dandruff of death.

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star.

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star.Echoes of

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star.Echoes of the loud...

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star.Echoes of the loud banging coming...

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star. Echoes of the loud banging coming all over

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star. Echoes of the loud banging coming all over to the guy that I

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star. Echoes of the loud banging coming all over to the guy that dumped me

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star. Echoes of the loud banging coming all over to the guy that dumped me.

Blown away

Yummy ears waxy enough to use as lube for anal sex with your ex boyfriend Ringo Star. Echoes of the loud banging coming all over to the guy that dumped me.

Blown away your heart

Blown away your heart drinks mountain dew

Blown away your heart drinks mountain dew of faith

Blown away your heart drinks mountain dew of faith that we..

Blown away your heart drinks mountain dew of faith that we push away

Blown away your heart drinks mountain dew of faith that we push away with attention

Blown away your heart drinks mountain dew of faith that we push away with attention...:yell:But you...

Blown away your heart drinks mountain dew of faith that we push away with attention...But you fail to...

Blown away your heart drinks mountain dew of faith that we push away with attention...But you fail to...fuck Nehal