Votes: 38 32.2%
  • The Ballad

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Nightmare (Coming Back To You)

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Confusion Fusion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The "Practice What You Preach" album was the first Testament album i bought and it's still my favourite. Envy Life and The Ballad are killer songs.
I'm new to this forum, but i've been a huge Testament fan for the past 16 years. I hope they come to Australia some day.
Cheers, Guys

I'm bringing up the old polls so that some newer users may cast their votes and I'll start the big summary poll some time next week, so vote if you haven't done it yet.
*that's a very one (or rather two) sided voting. Interesting

High Priest Of Evil said:
I'm bringing up the old polls so that some newer users may cast their votes and I'll start the big summary poll some time next week, so vote if you haven't done it yet.
*that's a very one (or rather two) sided voting. Interesting
+

Not a bad idea Priest. Well, it was between Sins of Omission and Practice What you Preach. I went for PWYP just because I listen to SOO to much and it gets kind of old.

MetalT

This was the first Testament LP i owned.I gotta say The Ballad is a fantastic song,it would've been great if they had played it for the Live In London gig.Sins has a great groove,as does the title track but for me it' Nightmare,the solo is incredible some serious alternate picking going on there.

Gotta agree with everyone else on "Sins" but gotta show my love for "Greenhouse Effect" as well....

Testament is and always will be one of my fav bands ever, been listening to them since The New Order first came out...