lets see some action in here!!!

so why not indeed, not only that it would be the ace (Katatonia + Anathema + eventually Opeth o_O ), it's really possible i guess. Anathema are almost ready with the stuff for their next album, according to the their recent interviewies.. and Jonas said a while ago that the recordings for the VE's inheritor wouldn't take that much time.. dunno what he ment.. a (common) tour together sounds pretty realistic for me! :hotjump:

As soon as we know more Scandinavian dates there will be some action!
Thanx Anders for keeping this forum alive, thanks to this forum i got to know new friends here in Germany :)
And of course I hope to meet many other Katatonia fans during the future tours! I think Kata fans get along very well with eachother, we have many things in common:)

salisbury said:
Anathema are boring, tour with Machine Head!

fuck that numetal shit that Machine Head has become. not that they were ever that great, but they have gotten exponetially worse with every release. and fuck you for asking them to. =)

i know that opeth is getting a tour up and ready changing out the set list and all. perhaps you could play some american dates and maybe (please god) get together and play a Bloodbath tune. you know like a dual encore.

ah, dreams, like that inspirational poster that i saw said, 'dreams are like rainbows, only idiots chase them'.

you fellas playing wacken this year? cuz i will be there.