Some recordings

Monsterhulk

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2010
Hi folks :wave:

i am new here and wanna say at first ... this forum is amazing :D ... i have never seen just a huge amount of metal addicted guyz in one place :yow: ... k ... maybe in wacken i have realy SEEN them :D

i have made some music ... :yow::loco: ... yeah ... that is for sure the reason why i post here and not anywhere else ;) ... so if my english bores you to death :zzz: ... quit reading and go over here

http://www.soundclick.com/restzeit

everyone else ... go over there too :tickled::err::headbang::lol:

hope you enjoy it at least a little :rolleyes: and now ... stone me to death, tear me to peaces or whatever you prefer :err::puke:

Greatz M

No answer :confused: ...

ok ... there is a lot of music to listen to and in this forum here are many many posts poppin up like mushrooms in autumn :dopey:o_O and i don t wanna complain yet and though it sound a little as if i am cryin (no i am not) ... 40 views and NO coment? :err::yow::confused: ... ahhhh ... cmon guyz :p:Spin:;)

Greatz M

sounds cool.
like the zappaistic lines (only listened to dreamscapes so far).
good work.

Thx 26 for the kind words ... :kickass: realy apprecitate it ... :) though it is rather difficult to get some coments here :loco::guh::headbang::saint:

i hope all of you that have listened have enjoyed the music anyway ... i can stay some critics ... i am just kind a impatient :hotjump::guh: ... damned whiskey and foreign languages ... :kickass::erk: .ö.. i ll stay it ... or whatever

Greatz M

I actually registered to reply your thread (been postponing it for a long time anyway). I enjoyed listening to your tracks a lot. It wasn't until listening to "Fear" and the rest of the tracks below, that really caught my interest. You seem to fuse together cleans and aggressive metal very well. The song structuring is solid and varied without becoming too detailed, it keeps me as a listener interested throughout the songs. I hope you'll do more of these in future!

Overall, the mixes are pretty balanced for instrumentals, I wish I could listen to it on other speakers (I use DT770 Pros now) to get a different perspective, but it's late in the night.

Apart from MachineAss which has a lot of pumping and a few balance issues (still a great and brutal song!), I don't have anything worth pointing out. It boggles me how it differs from the other songs, because with "Wrath", there are no issues. This if you released your tracks chronologically at least..

Can't give you any educated opinion on the tracks individually, but really, thumbs up so far!

Thank you for the very kind words ... i realy appreciate that you like my music ... wow ... :hotjump::D ... had a lot of jim beam yesterday ... :dopey::guh: ... and now we have somethin like 40° celsius in hamburg :hotjump::devil: ... leavin soon to a lake or somethin ... but back to topic ...

@onqel ... do you mean i use too much smilies ??? ;):Spin::wave::D:devil::devil::guh:

@ict ... there is no chronical order on soundclick i believe ... but yes you are right though wrath is the first song i made machineass stuck with the sound ... i dunno :guh: should ve remixed it ... will do it soon i think :loco: i am a little boiled in here ...

Thank you all again ... realy glad that you like my stuff ...

And now i ll go swimin ... and hope on some more coments if anyone more likes to write somethin

GrEaTz M