Lets see yer Halloween costumes!

Yeah, me too, something fierce.

It's a walnut sponge cake with chocolate topping and thinly sliced almonds on top. Pretty special. It was a birthday cake.

Finished my costume! Actually, I'll probably add more blood once I've got it on for the party. The tire track going straight to my crotch was unintentional, but that's where it had to go for it to look straight haha.

DSC08245.jpg

Finished my costume! Actually, I'll probably add more blood once I've got it on for the party. The tire track going straight to my crotch was unintentional, but that's where it had to go for it to look straight haha.

DSC08245.jpg

Yes, my first thought was "Jogger who made impotent ex-boyfriend mad."

DSC08245.jpg

In a Dave Roth voice "I like the way the tire track runs up the front of your stockings, no no no ..."

Looking good lady!!

Cheers

Fuck I gotta finish my costume tonight! I'm going to Santa Rosa straight from work tomorrow. Quit distracting me, board!

It's possible I might be there tomorrow at Old Mexico (some bar hosting Smoov-e and a bunch of other raunchy performers. I'll give you a call if we go :)

I'll definitely take a photo on Saturday, but in the meantime, I can't without the full hair and facial hair affect!