lets take a stab at the prog power XII lineup

I'll say it here too, haha, even though I am wrong, because IF I am ever right, you had all better believe I am gonna rub it in all of your faces.

ANNIHILATOR.

I can fucking dream! Hahaha

Would love this as well. I just don't see it happening as I feel they're too heavy for the show and would have to rope off that floor. Then again, they do have Paradox this year.

I predict there is a 99.4% chance that all the bands will include at least one guitarist.

And there is a 15% chance that at least one of the bands will include a violinist; 5% chance of a hurdy-gurdy. :lol:

This should probably go in the "Who do you want to play Progpower" thread, but I've been waiting for DARK MOOR to come to the States forever.
It's starting to look like I may have to go to them.

Dark Moor are so under rated. Amazing band....."For Her" is such a killer song. I would love to see them live. I am also hooked on the new Heavenly disc.

so lets try and guess who will be playing next year.....

I bet glenn will get a kick out of this.

ill have my thoughts posted soon :D

I got one question. When do we start the PPXIII wish list? I reiterate my request for a sub-forum that consists of nothing but threads like these. All this kind of thread does is expose everyone's favorite groups.

Maybe the favorite groups of all members should be a required field when you fill out your profile. That will enable people to just say "HI" when threads like this are posted.

(Walks away, wishing he had Thor's hammer for just 5 seconds...)