Let's watch Wings of a Dream play guitar for us....(40mb)

Kinda boring (including the solo). The bassplayer is good though...

oh, and Constructive critiscm: Get a real guitar and stop making weird faces if you want to be taken seriously :p

Lake_Laiho said:
nice man! I love it, I even liked the bass :p you guys rock :worship:

Thanks man!

Justinschut said:
Kinda boring (including the solo). The bassplayer is good though...

oh, and Constructive critiscm: Get a real guitar and stop making weird faces if you want to be taken seriously :p

I guess the boring part could be true, we seriously need a drummer that can play with us, but where I live all the drummers that can actually play this are all into black metal and do not want to play this kind of music.

About the faces well mmm I'm not John Petrucci! I'd rather be Laiho on stage than John Petrucci, but since headbanging like Laiho is pretty hard while playing (for me at least) I just make faces and stand still like JPetrucci. Oh yeahh and I also got this from Jani Liimatainen, watch the "Black Sheep" solo on the video that's on the internet and you'll see....

and one last thing, why would a stratocaster not be a real guitar? So Yngwie is not real? so how in the world do Iron Maiden guitarists sound so good with a stratocaster?

Oh yeah and here's the actual song that we played, so you can compare....and please help me find a drummer that can play this to perfection!

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12NMUDAF3WHZG3SCFFS4HJ55XX

I think Petrucci has excellent facial expressions :) oh, and I also think that putting him in the same sentence with your name is misunderstanding :loco:
I have to agree that this was boring, I had better fun downloading this than watching. Guitar sound was horrible, you guitar playing was average. But keep rockin anyway, if that's what makes you happy :loco: