The let's Photoshop Wings of a Dream thread!

I can see why this thread failed now. 5 reasons)

1. It's my own Photoshop me thread and that's a no no (Although I thought you guys wouldn't care and would just start another photoshopping madness thread!)
2. I'm at Disney World and apparently people don't like Disney World
3. I noticed that the pictures I posted are not that easy to photoshop (One of the biggest reasons probably)
4. People here apparently hate kids, and I'm with a kid...
5. And last but not least, people here still don't know the difference between a squirell and a chipmunk? No offense to you Mrs. Raistlin:p

Wings of a dream said:

1. It's my own Photoshop me thread and that's a no no (Although I thought you guys wouldn't care and would just start another photoshopping madness thread!)
3. I noticed that the pictures I posted are not that easy to photoshop (One of the biggest reasons probably)
5. And last but not least, people here still don't know the difference between a squirell and a chipmunk? No offense to you Mrs. Raistlin:p

it failed because it wasnt a photoshop worthy picture. end of story. there isnt anything about the pictures which calls out a dire need to be photoshopped....because theyre just standard run of the mill photographs.

Wings of a dream said:

2+3 but i didnt care like i always do to everything

dont get me wrong, I love disney world. absolutely love it, and the pictures you have of your vacation are great....theyre just not photoshop worthy is all im saying. if they were interesting enough to photoshop, whether or not you had asked for people to edit them, it could have made for an interesting thread....there just isnt anything that stands out about them.