The "Let's watch and see how Wings of a Dream plays" thread and a game too!

Jesus Christ that was amazing....lol never heard of the band, but it sounded good anyway. thanks for posting the licks up here too, im gonna have to practice that shit. my problem is that im lazy as hell when it comes to practicing...so i forget many things. but honestly after seeing that video it makes me wanna just grab the guitar and start shredding! i dont know if this goes for anyone else, but whenever i see a dude that can kick some ass, i dont get discouraged...i get influenced, whether its alexi or by that video, if they're good, it doesnt matter. anyway...not trying to blow any sunshine up your ass but dude...you can seriously fucking shred, :worship:

oh yeah, what about needled warheart? i hear you're pretty good too. have you posted anything of you playing on here?

Jani Laiho said:
Jesus Christ that was amazing....lol never heard of the band, but it sounded good anyway. thanks for posting the licks up here too, im gonna have to practice that shit. my problem is that im lazy as hell when it comes to practicing...so i forget many things. but honestly after seeing that video it makes me wanna just grab the guitar and start shredding! i dont know if this goes for anyone else, but whenever i see a dude that can kick some ass, i dont get discouraged...i get influenced, whether its alexi or by that video, if they're good, it doesnt matter. anyway...not trying to blow any sunshine up your ass but dude...you can seriously fucking shred, :worship:

oh yeah, what about needled warheart? i hear you're pretty good too. have you posted anything of you playing on here?

:hotjump: Whoohoooo! Thanks man!

And I haven't seen how Needled Warheart plays....maybe he can post a video too........although I'm still waiting for a guy on here that said he coul play Jason Becker's "Serrana" pretty good.

Parn666 said:
Well I saw the video, and its pretty cool! But I dont know this song or solo, so tell me plz...sometime....
Alright since nobody is going to get the band and the song here it goes........

It's Angra's "Nothing to Say" Download it! It kicks so much ass! It has the coolest and yet simplest guitar rythym somebody could ever write. Angra is definetely one of the best metal bands ever! :loco:

Angra1.jpg