The let's Photoshop Wings of a Dream thread!

Wings of a dream said:
Yeah you're right, well some people have a hard time smiling in from of cameras, I prefer the more serious look.

:worship:

Yeah Thanks for your contribution and for not being an ass

Dude come on, don't even get me started. Stop critictizing so much and specially on how people dress.

Come on Alexis man let me tell you, I find your pictures kinda gay, I find your hair style kinda gay (really gay), I find your clothes kinda gay too, but you don't see me saying it do you? So just shhh keep the damn comments to yourself

Unless it's a constructive comment (like Zsuzsa's) then don't.

i agree..bashing on someone looks is gay

BloodyScalpel said:
Please, don't mention those, I'm only 17 :lol: I watched he-man but I can't remember a shit :loco: but I think it was 'mestres' here :err:
LOL :lol:

I'm 21, almost 22. I watched he-man and they kept "masters" in english. :lol:

wings.jpg

I think I should use this space to add that I've never ever seen s tv show exhibited here dubbed by portuguese actors, thank you =P

it's called portuguese, but we taken out all the idiotic flaws it had and made several improvements.
Can you please tell me what the fuck is 'Tu ficash beluíssimeh neshte fatoh, lindeh!'? :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
it's called portuguese, but we taken out all the idiotic flaws it had and made several improvements.
Can you please tell me what the fuck is 'Tu ficash beluíssimeh neshte fatoh, lindeh!'? :lol:
I doubt anyone would really say that. Anyway, translating it for the brazilian mind "És toda boa"

Hylian said:
I doubt anyone would really say that. Anyway, translating it for the brazilian mind "És toda boa"
nah, you just don't get our way of thinking and saying stuff :Spin:
We don't use 'tu', and the few fucks who do, do it wrong

BloodyScalpel said:
nah, you just don't get our way of thinking and saying stuff :Spin:
We don't use 'tu', and the few fucks who do, do it wrong
Right, you're right.
Anyway, never mind this stuff. There's some argentinian bashing waiting for you in the own pictures thread. :lol:

Hylian said:
Right, you're right.
Anyway, never mind this stuff. There's some argentinian bashing waiting for you in the own pictures thread. :lol:
Oh I'm terribly sorry, we should drop our petty comments and unite against a common enemy :lol: