The let's Photoshop Wings of a Dream thread!

DSC01882.jpg

don't even need to chop this picture, you look like a woman without tits

Wings of a dream said:
Alright so let's see what you can do with these pics! They're a bit old...from a trip to Disney world in December 2004, but I thought you might have some fun editing these

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01840.jpg

DSC01843.jpg

DSC01882.jpg

Jose.jpg

Sorry if the images are too big, but hey, always better too big than too small. (sucks for dialup people though)

Why are you bum shafting goofy in one of the pictures?

i see you guys try to ruin the nice idea of this thread
any way back to the topic since i dont know you so well Wings of A dream
i cant make real joke just little facial correction
DSC01840.jpg

The Soulforged said:
IT IS A CHIPMUNK YOU STUPID FACE!!!!!:yell:

im glad someone else said it before i did.

p.s.- YOU CANNOT ASK TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!!! if you are one of the lucky few, you will be honored in time by someones decision to photoshop a picture of you. if not, fucking deal and photoshop someone else.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Wings of Dream, you smile like someone just pointed an AK-47 at you and made you to.
:lol:
actually i had on my mind vampire SQUIRREL :p

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Wings of Dream, you smile like someone just pointed an AK-47 at you and made you to.

Yeah you're right, well some people have a hard time smiling in from of cameras, I prefer the more serious look.

FallingDownInRuins said:
i see you guys try to ruin the nice idea of this thread
any way back to the topic since i dont know you so well Wings of A dream
i cant make real joke just little facial correction
DSC01840.jpg

:worship:

Yeah Thanks for your contribution and for not being an ass

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
I have a problem with your baggy clothes wings of a dream, you look like a " cholo " or a " Skater "

Dude come on, don't even get me started. Stop critictizing so much and specially on how people dress.

Come on Alexis man let me tell you, I find your pictures kinda gay, I find your hair style kinda gay (really gay), I find your clothes kinda gay too, but you don't see me saying it do you? So just shhh keep the damn comments to yourself

Unless it's a constructive comment (like Zsuzsa's) then don't.

Wings of a dream said:
Come on Alexis man let me tell you, I find your pictures kinda gay, I find your hair style kinda gay (really gay), I find your clothes kinda gay too, but you don't see me saying it do you? So just shhh keep the damn comments to yourself

I find everything about him very gay :Spin:

Wings of a dream said:
Yeah Thanks for your contribution and for not being an ass

hey, you post pictures of yourself asking to be photoshopped, youre asking for trouble dude, hands down and i do not feel even slightly sympathetic to whatever happens....

lemon party anyone??