The let's Photoshop Wings of a Dream thread!

Wings of a dream said:
Dude come on, don't even get me started. Stop critictizing so much and specially on how people dress.

Come on Alexis man let me tell you, I find your pictures kinda gay, I find your hair style kinda gay (really gay), I find your clothes kinda gay too, but you don't see me saying it do you? So just shhh keep the damn comments to yourself

The great frog has shrouded youre mind

Wings of a dream said:
Yeah you're right, well some people have a hard time smiling in from of cameras, I prefer the more serious look.

:worship:

Yeah Thanks for your contribution and for not being an ass

Dude come on, don't even get me started. Stop critictizing so much and specially on how people dress.

Come on Alexis man let me tell you, I find your pictures kinda gay, I find your hair style kinda gay (really gay), I find your clothes kinda gay too, but you don't see me saying it do you? So just shhh keep the damn comments to yourself

Unless it's a constructive comment (like Zsuzsa's) then don't.

you know, although your feel like you are an european, you're still one of us... southamerican...

FallingDownInRuins said:
i see you guys try to ruin the nice idea of this thread
any way back to the topic since i dont know you so well Wings of A dream
i cant make real joke just little facial correction
DSC01840.jpg
:worship::worship::worship::worship:

BloodyScalpel said:
I just know them as tico e teco :p
Meh, that's just a chernobyl squirrel.
Yeah, they were called Tico & Teco here in Portugal too. In fact, I think he had brazilian dubbed versions.

I always watched most of the stuff in English though.

BloodyScalpel said:
You traitor! You prefer watching stuff in english than watching stuff dubbed in the brazilian variant of portuguese :lol:
Haha, you bet! :lol:

Man, can you explain one thing for me? Please?

"He-Man e os MASTERS do universo!"

Just... Why the SOD didn't they translate masters as well? :lol: