Leuwaarden concert on youtube

I did go to the concert with my father and friends and it was amazing
it was great to see vintersorg being extravert and having contact with the crowd
I'm still having a afterglow :)

Jens@ did my friends also kiss you? they want to kiss the whole band so :p
I saw they kissed andreas, ostein, tyr and lars, I'm so jealous ;)

I did go to the concert with my father and friends and it was amazing
it was great to see vintersorg being extravert and having contact with the crowd
I'm still having a afterglow :)

Jens@ did my friends also kiss you? they want to kiss the whole band so :p
I saw they kissed andreas, ostein, tyr and lars, I'm so jealous ;)

i think i saw you in elvina's video, the one of colossus.
check on the other thread :)

i'm so jealous :cry:
how long will you continue speaking of how beautiful, how great, how brilliant, how awesome was the show ???? :cry:

I think it will take some more days. I hope you will understand you have to do everything to come to the north! :)

i'm not gonna forget your invite, remember that, couch-surfer! :lol:
one day i may need your couch!!!!!! :)

i'm not gonna forget your invite, remember that, couch-surfer! :lol:
one day i may need your couch!!!!!! :)

what, are you coming to NL one day soon? :D then we definitely must meet up!! although what are the odds Borknagar will come back to play here in NL next year? i started saving up just in case they won't (please do, please do :worship:), so maybe after all we could meet up somewhere else (like Germany or something) anyway? i think it would be fun ;)

what, are you coming to NL one day soon? :D then we definitely must meet up!! although what are the odds Borknagar will come back to play here in NL next year? i started saving up just in case they won't (please do, please do :worship:), so maybe after all we could meet up somewhere else (like Germany or something) anyway? i think it would be fun ;)

nothing in program yet, but who knows :lol:
i've been to nederland only once, and i saw only amsterdam. so it will be nice to come for the second time :D