Leuwaarden concert on youtube

Nice, thanks for posting that link, Elvina.

That's weird, I didn't see it happen.
For those who are wondering what we're talking about, apparently some girl raised her middle finger to Mr. V. at some point during The Black Token, because she found it necessary to let everyone know how she felt about his singing capabilities, which are of course, as you all saw in the videos, superb.

I`m always wondering how much i do understand, when i`m reading dutch. It`s quiet similar to german, but only sometimes ;-) But i dont understand anything if some dutch guys talking to me, as happend on several festivals before, hehe

Greetz

i used google translate with some corrections.

Romein, Leeuwarden venue, has grown into the metal-epicenter of Northern Netherlands and being a [metal]fan you certainly shouldn't be bored if you live nearby. This time four very interesting names on the list, because you don't see these bands on stage so often, let alone in the neighborhood. Borknagar the headliner for example has been going around since 1995, but the times they have played in the Netherlands, are a handful. A good reason for me again to drop by in Leeuwarden.

[then there goes a piece about the other 3 bands which is not so relevant i guess... :p]

Once, in a distant past, I was to see Norwegian Borknagar at work at the black metal masters tour with Mayhem back then, but the band was then at the last moment replaced by Aeternus. Not so bad either, but it did mean that I have never seen the 'super band' of that time live at work. The lineup has changed somewhat now (only guitarist / songwriter Oystein G. Brun is still there), but the old work is certainly not forgotten, according to the setlist. Each album is covered, even the self-titled debut with the wonderful Dauden represented. The addition includes Dawn of the End, The Genuine Pulse, Oceans Rise, Ad Noctum, Ruins of the Future and Future Reminiscence past, creating a versatile show that meets enough recognition within the audience.

However not everyone in the audience can appreciate the presence of singer Vintersorg. A young lady raises her middle finger up towards the front man during The Black Token, because she finds it necessary to let everybody know that he shouldn't touch the original vocal lines of ICS Vortex. I agree that the best man in terms of voice and the range does not reach his predecessor, but I think the Swede has delivered a very strong presence tonight, including presentation and the whole experience!So nothing but praise and respect. The splendid evening course ends with the song everyone around me was begging for during the whole show: Colossus. And rightly so, because it remains one of the best songs ever made ...

However not everyone in the audience can appreciate the presence of singer Vintersorg. A young lady raises her middle finger up towards the front man during The Black Token, because she finds it necessary to let everybody know that he shouldn't touch the original vocal lines of ICS Vortex.

Did that actually happen? What an ignorant bitch! :lol:

Did that actually happen? What an ignorant bitch! :lol:

that bitch should better have stayed home if she doesn't like the new singer
11.gif

this is the kind of things i really don't understand.... you are there, you're supposed to like the group which is playing...so WTF????? which is the problem with you?

Elvina, Thank you for translating the dutch review, seems pretty good a ... apart from the young lady who seemed to show her admiration for Mr V. .. oh well .. kids these days ...