lid - in the mushroom

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
ever heard about this album?

danny cavanagh plays guitars on it, i found it used today, in 2 editions, the 1st @ 7.75 and the second digipack @ 10 €...

it's pretty good... next time i'll buy one of them, i think...

i copied it from pieter when i was in belgium. yeah, i know i shouldn't, please don't hate me, i have no money and no job. please try to understand... :cry:

by the way, i haven't listened to it yet.

sol83 said:
i copied it from pieter when i was in belgium. yeah, i know i shouldn't, please don't hate me, i have no money and no job. please try to understand... :cry:

by the way, i haven't listened to it yet.

good boy, why should someone flame you for that? I guess there are enough people around here which do the same, i don't find it bad , really. I know the situation, it's all about money, i have no job either, and not enough money to buy like 10 albums a month (even not when a cd costs up to 17 €). so i search for a somehow cheaper possibility.

Morpheus said:
good boy, why should someone flame you for that? I guess there are enough people around here which do the same, i don't find it bad , really. I know the situation, it's all about money, i have no job either, and not enough money to buy like 10 albums a month (even not when a cd costs up to 17 €). so i search for a somehow cheaper possibility.
Copying CD's take all fun out of listening music. I don't need 10 CD's a month though I used to buy almost that many when I got the money. But most of 'em you only spin couple of times and throw 'em to a pile called 'fine records you never listen to'.

There is too much good music in the world. You won't ever have enough dosh, time etc to have / listen 'em all. Why even try?

hey, dhatura, the original copy i saw has got a L-shaped booklet... is that right, or do you think someone has cut some pages out?

i'm a bit mad at meself only cos i don't want to copy anathema related material, you know cos i want the lads to get a few more quid and that.

but other than that i'm completely shameless. i copied 20 cd's at belgium and would have copied more if i could carry them back in greece. i should be crucified, i know...