Lieder vom ersten Album

Schrauber-Jack

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2003
Hallo

Sagt mal, kann kann die alten sachen (hand of doom, kings, queens and sins...) irgendwo noch anhören / runterladen ??

hatte mal die erste cassette, aber die iss leider schon lange abgestorben / reingewickelt....

danke !

First of all, welcome to the board. :)
But please keep in mind that this is an international board, so your posts should be written in English. It's not only a sign of politeness but you will also reach more people. Maybe someone who does not understand German would be able to help you.
Of my knowledge, the songs aren't available for download anywhere.

In case someone wonders, Schrauber-Jack asked if the old tracks from the first demo were available for download somewhere on the net.

hi.

sorry. i wrote in german because brainstorm was an german band.

do the band read this ? or is it only a fan forum ?

cu

Gaunerin said:
I believe they read (Andy and Todde at least) but they never post. Register, damn it! :p
Andy and Todde if you read this, please play "Arena" or "Beyond My Destiny" at BYH and you'll make me a even happier man ;)

or "Demonsion", or "Lost Unseen", or anything you want from Ambiguity :)
I truly miss these songs aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

I beg for a 2 hours long set... :yell:

"Arena" is not too far away from reality I'd say ;)

But don't you complain...."We now hope to see as many of you at the BANG YOUR HEAD Festival to present you an exclusive "oriental"-show! Be surprised....!!!" (Andy)

WTF? :yell: What's that supposed to mean??? The band dressed up, or what? :tickled: You will have to tell me everything about the show ;)

Marlies said:
!:eek: oh dear...........

we'll see.. flo, we have to meet up before the show and be in the front together! \m/
sure! :)
Last time I was in the front in a festival was for.... mmmm.... Brainstorm at Wacken 2001 I think :D (or Candlemass last year)
I remember it was early in the morning and only few people were there...

Can't wait to see that oriental show, this theme is now a big part of Brainstorm personality, I'm glad they work on it :)

yeah i love it too!!! although I hope they're not gonna wear funny costumes;)

you were in wacken too last year??? damn.... well this byh we will meet!! we're leaving wednesday, so we better discuss details (when/where) before then!

Marlies said:
you were in wacken too last year???
Yes I was in the 3 last BYH and Wacken :)
And I think I saw you in Wacken once or twice (with a Brainstorm "Hungry" shirt eheh), but I wasn't really sure so I walked away
rolleyes.gif