Life of Agony last night.

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
KICKED ARSE :OMG:
SOLD OUT!!! Sure it was just the Al Rosa Villa, but by comparison, Anthrax only sold about half the place in August. Where were all of these LOA fans back in the day????????????
The new song was HEAVY. The pit was pretty intense. I about got knocked out, I was trying to carry my drink down in the pit during "Thru and Thru" and caught an elbow to the chin, then as I was recovering, I caught an elbow to the temple. I thought I was curtains, I was seeing stars and shit, but then I came back to life like DeNiro in Awakenings.

Sorry you got hit with 2 elbows but at least it kicked ass. The last time I tried to get onto a dance floor with drinks I was 2 fisted trying to chase down my girlfriend at the time, when I damn near did face plant after tripping and ended up between 2 hot asian girls during Play that funky music white boy and the chicks grinned at me but dammit no I had to find my girl who had exited the floor right when I got on. What a dumbass because she ended up being a bitch. Another lost Asian girl story last year mr. married guy goes to the video store to get horror movies when I hear giggling in the pono section. I figure its kids and low behold 2 girls come out and I'm like shit I'm married and the young couple in front of me just laughed too. Lost poon tang sucks, but I love my wife. :Spin:

TD said:
KICKED ARSE :OMG:
SOLD OUT!!! Sure it was just the Al Rosa Villa, but by comparison, Anthrax only sold about half the place in August. Where were all of these LOA fans back in the day????????????
The new song was HEAVY. The pit was pretty intense. I about got knocked out, I was trying to carry my drink down in the pit during "Thru and Thru" and caught an elbow to the chin, then as I was recovering, I caught an elbow to the temple. I thought I was curtains, I was seeing stars and shit, but then I came back to life like DeNiro in Awakenings.

I remember them packing at the newport music hall on high street back around '93 or '94. I also saw them at a small club with type O negative in a small columbus club prior to that. I will always laugh about that as I didn't realize it was keith who came up to me prior to show and complemented my sid vicious shirt. o_O