Life's simple pleasures

- Headshoting that one guy who just keep running out in front of you so many times he eventually leaves the game :lol:

- Half pounder with bacon and cheese from my local chipper

- When you upgrade your computer with a new component and it works first time:headbang:

- A cold one and a sweet movie while sitting in a bean bag oh yes

-First dump/piss of the day
-Being able to crack a riff i once thought impossible
-Blasting something fast and heavy on the 6:45am stroll to the bus stop, topped with some Metalocalypse on the bus to shorten the journey
-Cracking the perfect mix of Jack n Coke (and sometimes Jager too)
-Resoldering the electronics in my guitar/bass and it working first time
-Smell of Lemon oil from the fretboard after cleaning a guitar
-The first riff of I'm Broken
-Spicy Food (Chilli/Lamb Balti/Thai Green Curry)
-Scoring a moving target head shot on any game (L4D/Halo...)
-Putting on my cap that has been in the deep freezer at my old workplace
-Mountain Dew (hard to find in the Northeast England)
-Paying the rent (being thankful for not being out on my ass)
-Making the perfect (IMO) steak and mash (steak barely warm, mash with plenty of butter and whole milk)
-Finding floor money on nights out
-Making my 11mth Son laugh til he snorts
-Watching him fall asleep to Killadelphia/My mate recording what a Br00t4l beat-down
-Taking a bottle of Jack or Jager out of the freezer and watching it frost up and the mist fall off it
-The first fwe minutes after cleaning a guitar with a glossy finish and seeing the lack of grubby finger prints
-Finding a thread on this forum that is just full of hilarious posts or has gone so far off topic onto a funny-as-fuck topic

Dude, i agree on every single point!
Mostly about the booze, but i do have a hard time drinking whiskey/bourbon now days.. i drank some home brewed German shit that a friend of mine had bought @ the magic circle festival in Germany.
It tasted like someone drank a bottle of whiskey, puked it up again, filtered it and put it back in the bottle, so now i associate every whiskey with that shit. :erk:
Its sad, because i used to love the Jack.

to be honest i don't often touch anything but Southern Comfort, Jack, Jager or Cider...

never had a taste for Beer and well too many forgotten nights on Vodka...

occasionally dark rum and used to drink Absinthe and Lemonade a shit load a few years back, it was a cheap drink and it was funny watching people turn their nose up at the smell of it...

for a short night out (when your trying to remember what happened) i recommend a double jack, double jager and coke in a pint glass...

These two especially are great dude, and man, case in point, I only discovered Indian food a couple of years ago, but it's now my absolute favorite exotic cuisine, GOOD GOD the flavors (though the deserts are horrid IMO, too much syrupy stuff, not enough CHOCOLATE :D)

Indian food is seriously amazing. I'm with you on the deserts with the exception of the rice pudding and the mango lassi, if you consider that a desert.

There are some things in life that just grant me endless satisfaction and put a smile on my face - for example:

- Closing kitchen drawers by pelvic-thrusting them

This is how I close the register at work :headbang:

-When the lady says "I had a really fun day today"
-Plugging in to one of any four half-stacks and each being equally as br00tal
-Slapping down your first case of beer at 12:01 a.m. on your 21st birthday (Heineken, for the record, my birthday was the 9th of August)
-Air conditioning
-Any Mediterannean food
-Fresh socks
-Arizona iced tea (from the gallon bottle)
-Having a pester-less day at work
-True friends
-This forum