Life's simple pleasures

God damn, how did I miss this thread?!?

Finding out that the hot girls you went to school with are now complete skanks who have aged so badly.
Rediscovering a band that you've not listened to in years.
Walking home drunk, and the journey taking you 3 times longer than it should because you're walking from side to side and stopping every 10 steps.
Talking to someone at night while you're both drunk and coming up with some insane shit.
Talking to a friend in public in a loud voice while both drunk saying stuff like "We're drunk and they're not............they won't be able to understand what we're saying.............but we will!"
New strings.

haha as much as i quit binge drinking because it was exactly those things that i worried about (any drug that can do that to you deserves to be illegal IMO) i have to admit
i have fucking fond memories of stumbling home with my boddy after our "kasbar ones"
we'd go out, get fairly drunk, try lots of varieties of liqours and shots and various shit, and just sit and talk the entire time, get deep and meaningful as fuck
they were like
life affirming conversations
then we'd stumble home like a couple of retards, usually yelling all sorts of inane shite on the way home
then we'd put a pizza in at my place and play oblivion* until we were too tired to play any longer

(APPENDIX 1 MOTHERFUCKER: THIS IS THE ONLY SITUATION I WILL ENJOY OBLIVION IN BECAUSE IT IS OTHERWISE TOO GASH TO PLAY, JUST THOUGHT ID CLEAR THAT UP :headbang:)

to add one more thing to the pile of life's simple pleasures:
getting stoned as fuck, listening to annihilation of the wicked and getting teary eyed as fuck over the end of user maat re. painfully epic shit.

For a job well done. (Did you imagine she was Hayley?)
1_free_internet1.jpg

id totally bang hayley williams
seriously
i dont often get that UG UG CAVEMAN about that shit
but i would fucking destroy her
gatdam

Being clear of cancer for almost 6 years(knock on wood).
having someone cry because of your music/band. (yes i have emotional parents haha)
People telling you that your the reason they play music(even if i hate admitting it its nice to know i guided someone's path towards music!)
watching your bass player record songs in one take.

Being clear of cancer for almost 6 years(knock on wood).
having someone cry because of your music/band. (yes i have emotional parents haha)
People telling you that your the reason they play music(even if i hate admitting it its nice to know i guided someone's path towards music!)
watching your bass player record songs in one take.

wow. you're one lucky fellow, for all of that. I guess my bands feel lucky to have me as a bass player, I normally record songs in one or two takes if I know the song well :cool:

yeah shit is difficult to deal with, luckily i got it early. apparently the younger you are, the more you stand a chance.

I always loved when the school held lice checks and my name was called. I got out of class and the school nurse would run those toothpicks through my hair lightly scraping along my scalp.
That shiznit felt AWESOME. Even right now I'm craving a good lice check.

At school a few years back then I loved having 4 vaccines at the time and not even flinching while other students were struggling with one.
The next morning my 2 arms felt weirdly heavy though! :lol: