Lights Out

Dec 22, 2001
Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Visit site
Ok first to confess a sin, I am in North America and the album's release here is not until the 24th of June. That being said here I confess to being the sinner, I DL'ed 4 songs from it from an underground file sharing program. Rest assured though, I will DEFINITELY buy it upon it's release and if there is a way I can get a copy before that I will!!!! I just wanted to say that the songs I have heard from it are beyond excellent. I loved Savior, but this blows that away. Judging by what I have heard thus far, this is easily the best album of 2003. Prior to my hearing what I did tonight, Katatonia's latest took that honor. I just wanted to say to Duncan and Mick, thank you, you have delivered an excellent piece of music.

i've only listened to it 3 times, and i don't want to make hasty judgements. it's definitely darker though, more "moody" atmosphere and all that...

aah! so you have the cd now ! and you saw 'em live ! and they're not gonna come to belgium for ages i suppose !
bawl1.gif

yeah , i like the record very much too - though i think i won't play it when i'm in a low mood -
it makes me feel so sad sometimes

why, how dare you complain? anathema are playing there every 6 months and antimatter played like 5 shows there last fall!

:(

why don't you come and live here ? we have the ugliest country in the world and it rains almost always , but you're welcome !:)

no seriously , i wouldn't dare to complain
sooorrryyyyy!

it raining almost always????????

we have already a month this tropical temperature, exept for one weekend

and yes anathema is coming every six month to holland or belgium hahahaha (sarcastic laught)

yes it is exceptionally hot these days , i want some good old rain !

btw : don't push it : sol's coming to graspop , you know, and if you tease him too much he might get violent ;)

yes. and i'm very tall and full of muscles and i can cause trouble very easily so watch out... :(

:D

not knowing its out is not cool, if it was 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the worlds population would be cooler than me. And thats just ludicrous :b