Like the speech much? (you know which one)

the phoenix

Mar 25, 2004
I thought it was good. Post what you'd say to inspire, if you feel so inspired. Perhaps you'll notice in my words that I'd take issue with Obama's failure to mention the underlying link between service and sacrifice, and freedom from suffering. :lol:

Be ruthless as much in your ruthlessness as in your levity; be ruthless; laugh, and cry; pause; be noble, and honest; cherish; have not faith, nor pray; but question, and ask why; hate not, nor hide, nor try to fly; but try; and try not to fear death, but realize why.

Who cares who he/she/it is. Yes the speech fucking owned.

Someone post a torrent link when it's up. This one is worth having a copy of.

Hmmm judging by the Yankee's thread's title I thought it was on a different topic.

I'm just remarking that this is incredibly weird.
Weird like a nigga in office.

PS - I assumed ya'll didn't have a "introduction, say hello to us <3" thread cause ya'll r hardcore. Forgive me, I spend a lot of time with fluffy bunnies though, it wears on the nerves. :wave:

if i was the first black president id bust out some rhymes for my speech. the guy's missed an opportunity that will never come around again.

if i was the first black president id bust out some rhymes for my speech. the guy's missed an opportunity that will never come around again.

And for it to rain fried chicken.

and Watermelon

EPIC LAWLZ

I'm very happy that Obama made the cut & is going to be our next President. We need a progressive minded person in office. I was very happy when I saw that he won this morning, but I couldn't watch the whole election count last night. At first it looked like McCain was winning a lot of states, but Obama got all the big ones :)

I could have sworn he hired Bush's speech writers

"To those who would tear the world down, we will defeat you. To those who seek peace and security, we will support you"

And people think they are getting change lol.

He may as well have said "IF U RNT WITH US UR WITH DA TERRISTS!!1!"

I could have sworn he hired Bush's speech writers

"To those who would tear the world down, we will defeat you. To those who seek peace and security, we will support you"

And people think they are getting change lol.

He may as well have said "IF U RNT WITH US UR WITH DA TERRISTS!!1!"

You suck so bad. It's truly unreal how retarded you are. You obviously don't like anyone here... and I'm pretty sure no one likes you. Then I look at your sig and realize that you don't even like metal. I'm just trying to figure out why the fuck you're here.

Well, Sevendust and Protest the Hero aren't, but everything else is just mainstream. Usually I defend the honor of mainstream metal, but I don't like you, so I'm going to use it against you.

The problem I have with your Obama statement is that you extracted one sentence from the entire speech to say that he was Bush, you were just looking for something criticize him for.

The thing is, I'm not even in full support of Obama, I didn't even vote because I wasn't sure if I wanted him or not (plus McCain would take Texas any ways.). But Jesus Christ just listening to all the retarded conservative view points the last couple of days makes me want to go get an Obama t-shirt and celebrate in the streets just because these people lost.