line 6 METAL PACK problem!

chuck1703

MYSPACE.COM/BURNINGSKIES
Apr 8, 2006
Bristol
I have just bought the metal pack. I got the codes for it but cant get it, because I bought it on my PC. This is because I dont have access to my Mac (which holds my line 6 monkey and gear box). Is there a way to get it on cd or sumthin so I can export it on to my Mac???
thanks.

I don't think you can get it on the CD, I believe it's tied to your acct on their servers - based on your userid, password, and the specific piece of L6 gear.

A while ago, after I bought the MS pack on PC #1, as a test, I went over to PC #2, d/l'ed the Monkey, went through the update driver thing again, logged in & it showed on PC #2 that I had the MS pack.

Call/email them to make sure.

Worst case, if it doesn't work, you can "return it" within 30 days, then get it again when you have access to your Mac.

New models - Amp 37 through Amp 54 are the MS ones.

You do get the option to load in new presets that use the MS amps when you "register" the MS pack, so make sure you save before you do ...there's a save option on one of the tabs in the Monkey.

Have to admit Line 6 were very cool in sending out chip upgrades for my old Pod 2 and Bass Pod for free. Very few companies do that kinda thing.

Right I got my internet going now, I've downloaded the metal pack, but! can't find where it is any where? downloaded the presets as well from the line 6 website, but says 'unsupported patch type' which i'm gusiing I need the metal pack to make them work??