Lionheart Tour Part 2 - Message for Pax

Fingers

Jan 9, 2003
West Sussex
Visit site
Pax,

Have you had any thoughts regarding the tour part 2, which dates you may go to etc?

The reason I ask is I may arrange some business in Edinburgh, let me know on here if you are interested in doing that gig, and we can talk some more.

Fingers

Fingers said:
Pax,

Have you had any thoughts regarding the tour part 2, which dates you may go to etc?

The reason I ask is I may arrange some business in Edinburgh, let me know on here if you are interested in doing that gig, and we can talk some more.

Fingers
Hi Fingers.

We haven't decided which gig we will go to yet, but I don't think we will be going to Edinburgh. I think it will probably be Dudley or Nottingham. Or maybe both!

Paxoman said:
Hi Fingers.

We haven't decided which gig we will go to yet, but I don't think we will be going to Edinburgh. I think it will probably be Dudley or Nottingham. Or maybe both!
No worries mate I just thought I would see which way you are heading. In all honesty I quite fancy Berlin ??? :loco:

Fingers said:
No worries mate I just thought I would see which way you are heading. In all honesty I quite fancy Berlin ??? :loco:
Berlin sounds like a good one mate, especially as I quite fancy seeing Saxon in Germany. Only trouble is Sammi's son will be at school. The week of the British dates just happens to be half term, so that is ideal. That is why we are thinking about going to Dudley and Nottingham. Are you thinking about going to any of those gigs Fingers?

Paxoman said:
Berlin sounds like a good one mate, especially as I quite fancy seeing Saxon in Germany. Only trouble is Sammi's son will be at school. The week of the British dates just happens to be half term, so that is ideal. That is why we are thinking about going to Dudley and Nottingham. Are you thinking about going to any of those gigs Fingers?
Mate Dudley is a possibility, but Its 99% certain I'll wangel a business trip to Edinburgh, talking to a colleague up there yesterday, apparently liquid is a really small but great venue.

As far as I can see on the web no tickets are available for anywhere yet?