List of Festivals that could be interesting for Seventh Wonder - please contribute!

at roskilde festivals pages you can submit requests for bands to play the pavillion jr. stage, wich is during the warm up and has the capacity of about 2000 people. We should try to get them there!

Since this year the festivals didn't really work out, I really hope next year something will be possible, if the new album is out in time.

I've been to Sweden Rock this year and had a hell of a good time. We are even considering to go again next year. Seeing Seventh Wonder at Sweden Rock would be such a great match. :kickass:

I just wish you guys could get up to the North Eastern US sometime. I'm too poor to get down to prog power even if you end up down there... You need to find a nice promoter in NYC or somewhere with a reliable metal fan-base to get you a gig up here sometime. It's not like you can just wave a wand and make it happen or anything, but still... I'll bring you cookies. :D Or would you prefer chocolates? :lol:

I just wish you guys could get up to the North Eastern US sometime. I'm too poor to get down to prog power even if you end up down there... You need to find a nice promoter in NYC or somewhere with a reliable metal fan-base to get you a gig up here sometime. It's not like you can just wave a wand and make it happen or anything, but still... I'll bring you cookies. :D Or would you prefer chocolates? :lol:

Same here! I wish SW could get a gig in Philly so I could see them. Getting SW down to Philly would be hard because there isn't a progressive metal scene in Philadelphia. :cry: However, if you guys play ProgPower I would save up money to see you guys, hands down! Just thinking about seeing you guys live excites me :headbang::headbang:

^ Yeah, I'll probably start saving my pennies after my vacation this year and create a special Seventh Wonder piggy bank account for a trip to ProgPower next year or the year after too. But not this year sadly.
On that note - TWO WEEKS TO KAMELOT IN NYC!!
kermit1.gif