List of Good/Bad Traders

Another horrible rip off from the Philippines-

"Lester Arcel" AKA "Jose Barcelona"

I gave him a fucking chance due to the amount of times he explained he would not rip me off. I was wrong, naturally. Kept in contact with me for about one week after I had sent him one vinyl and three CDs... luckily the stuff wasn't that good, besides the vinyl. Never heard from him again.

I'm not one to generalize, but fuck all the traders in the Phillippines to hell- and I feel sorry for the honest ones, because they're never gonna get a chance.

Good Traders:

Black Winter Day - Successful Purchase July 2004 (NC, USA)
Meathead Metalhead - Successful Trade September 2004 (AZ, USA)
One Inch Man aka "Adrian Smith" - Successful Trade October 2004 (CA, USA)
The Dreamreader - Successful Trade November 2004 (Norfolk, UK)
J. aka "Jeff Moore" - Successful Purchase November 2004 (TX, USA) Note: I've made several more subsequent purchases from Jeff lately and every time he's been fast and reliable.
spaffe aka "Stefan Jarl" - Successful Trade December 2004 (Umeå, Sweden)
Marksveld "Max Johnson" - Successful Trade December 2004 (CT, USA)
wardwarf "Josh Opitz" - Successful Trade March 2005 (USA)

Marksveld said:
Another horrible rip off from the Philippines-

"Lester Arcel" AKA "Jose Barcelona"

I gave him a fucking chance due to the amount of times he explained he would not rip me off. I was wrong, naturally. Kept in contact with me for about one week after I had sent him one vinyl and three CDs... luckily the stuff wasn't that good, besides the vinyl. Never heard from him again.

I'm not one to generalize, but fuck all the traders in the Phillippines to hell- and I feel sorry for the honest ones, because they're never gonna get a chance.

Please post his home address, and all his other contact information so that other may steer clear of this fuckhead...

For now, I'll just post the bad traders I have had really terrible experiences with:

-James Eberwine/Danny Walker
63 Vine Street,
Darlington,
NSW 2008,
Sydney,
Australia
wind_fallen@yahoo.com.au
Ripped off a whole bunch of people at the Silent Enigma trade forum.

-Matt Sparks (Uses the name Jesus Christ Sparks when conducting trades)
2420 Wayne Ave
Iowa City, IA 52240-2520
Same as above, and at the Metal-Rules.com trade forum.

-Cody Bauerle
3127 Viking St.
Lansing, Mi 48911
Usa
517-887-6261
This guy is a well-known rip-off in many trading circles. Has ripped off people on many trading boards

-Mark Thompson
5 Bell Street
Owaka
South Otago
New Zealand
mark_owaka@hotmail.com
Goes under the name 'Zeverin'. Ripped off a bunch of people on the Metal-Archives.com trading forum.

-Mike Kenneweg
18006 Hanna St.
Melvindale MI 48122
(313) 294-0021
Ripped off a bunch of people at the Relapse records BB. He even came out and made everyone aware of his intentions when
suspicions arose.

I decided to make a rip off thread today because someone's deadline has been way overdue and I've been way too over-patient. The scumbag is named Matt Mullen and he's from Kingston, Ontario Canada. Back in February we did a trade, 3 of his cd's for 3 of mine. I almost immediately sent my part of the trade, but I got nothing from his side. I contacted him to see what was the holdup, and he told me that he had forgot all about it and that he'd send my cd's out ASAP on rush delivery. It's now the middle of August and I haven't received a goddamn thing. Fuck, I've even gotten ahold of one of his good friend's with whom I trade with frequently to see if he would be able to shed light upon the situation. His friend told me that he had spoken with him about our trade and that Mr. Mullen had asked what cd's did he owe me and that he'd ship them out ASAP. Still nothing. I've emailed him numerous times and every single time I've emailed the guy I've gotten no reply. The emails haven't been getting returned so I know the account is still active and that he reads them, and that he's pretty much blatantly ripping me off. I've given this guy too much leniency and should have done this a loooong time ago. Without further adieu, here's the guy's info and a warning to you all:

Matt Mullen
Room 345 McNeill House
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario
Canada
K7L 3T8
(I'm assuming this address is the address of a school and it may be invalid now, but I don't give a fuck.)

Email address: ecliptica_@hotmail.com (old email address) kmullen@cogeco.ca (new email address)
Also, he went by the name guardianoftheblind on the Metal-Rules.com/Disgruntled Metalheads board before the big crash.

One last parting note: Matt, if you are reading this, I hope someone decides to rob the Denny's you work at while you're on the clock. I also hope that person decides to put a fucking bullet through that thief-intellect infested skull of yours you worthless piece of shit. FUCK OFF!

-Never trade with someone in the Philippines unless they send first. This is LAW in trading circles.

Oh yeah, there's this person that I came across on the UltimateMetal.com trading forum. His name was Cannibal666 and he was offering a bunch of random metal cd's. Negotiations were pretty smooth until he dropped his mailing address on me. Since he was from the Philippines I requested that he send first and he got his labia in a twist over it. He offered to send by registered mail, but in countries like his you can STILL end up being ripped off with registered mail. I told him that my way is the way that it had to be or there would be no trade and that I would warn everyone else about him. So I guess that's what I'm doing here. Here's his address and his email, followed by his list of 'trade references' (I did a background check on these emails and they yielded no info whatsoever. In fact, two of them where obscure yahoo accounts.) :

-ADDRESS:

Jojo Salvador,
C/o Bong Salvador,
Fastcargo Logistic Corp.,
Makar Wahrf, Gen. Santos City,
Philippines, 8000

-His EMAIL ADDRESS:

mydarkdesire_04@yahoo.com

-EMAIL ADDRESS NAME:

Marites Algones

His 'TRADING REFERENCES'

jodas_distributions@EUDORAMAIL.COM
METALLEON_DISTRIBUTIONS@YAHOO.COM
cODE_JACK200469@YAHOO.COM
mystic_myrtle802@yahoo.com

ALSO, he ripped someone off from the Blackmetal.co.uk trading forum. Here's the link to all the details. FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND FUCK THE PHILIPPINES.

-Scroll all the way to the bottom...

http://www.blackmetal.co.uk/modules.phpname=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3750&start=0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for good traders, I've traded with A LOT of people from this board and many others. I'd list them, but there's way too many to list and I have them all categorized by name, email address, and trading forum and I doubt they'd want me to post all their personal contact information in a non-private setting.

Meathead Metalhead said:
Please post his home address, and all his other contact information so that other may steer clear of this fuckhead...

Hail to thee Maximus!

Thanks for trusting me bro! I assure you, you'll never get disappointed with my stuffs and in this trade in general. No bloody rip-offs to happen here, I'm not that fuckin' pickle-minded to hell with rip-offs anyway! Just email me man if you have already sent it so I can follow it up at the post here okay?. You can send it even without jewel cases just its fronts and backs and the discs of course hehe for you to minimise your cost of postage. But please make it sure to pack them properly inside a hard cardboard or whatever you would prefer to avoid some breakage and damages on its shipment. Thanks again, drink harder, die harder and hail metal brother!

Here's my address;

Jose "Lester" Barcelona II
San Roque Memorial Park Office
Pob.2 Sto.Nino St.
Midsayap, 9410 Cotabato
PHILIPPINES

i won't bother with the average traders, just the exceptional traders.

Igor, Tribalchemy, GCL (that's his name on the Metal Archives board, not too sure if he frequents this board), Faustcoven Worship... are all fucking excellent traders who I guarantee you can rely on with no questions asked.... plus they're cool friendly guys too :D

Although I'm usually loathe to buy cds off people on the net, particularly 2nd hand ones, I have to say Nile577 was not only damn cheap but relatively quick and completely painless too.

No idea if he still has stuff to sell (or trade) though.

Good Traders list (recent ones - will complete as I go back through my trades history):

Erik Grahn (Umea, Sweden) succesfull trade on 11.2004
Chris Ross (Edmondon, Canada) succesfull trade on 11.2004
Olaf Eising (Apeldoorn, The Netherlands) succesfull trade on 09.2004
Henrik Engkaer (Copenhagen, Denmark) succesfull trade on 09.2004
Martin Kleeberger (Regenstauf, Germany) succesfull trade on 09.2004
Brian Wright (Alberta, Canada) succesfull trade on 08.2004
Carlos Yeray Benitez (Canary Islands, Spain) succesfull trade on 06.2004

Brian Wright (Alberta, Canada) succesfull trade on 02.2005
Paul Partington (Cheshire, ENGLAND) succesfull trade on 03.2005
Scott Burrell (Dahlgren, Virginia, USA) succesfull trade on 03.2005
Donal McBrien (Belfast, N. Ireland) succesfull trade on 03.2005

Malam/Malaysia - is good too
... more soon ;)

Bad Traders (will add here more soon):

Name removed by admin - "resolved"

bad trader...I've been waiting for close to a month for my part of the trade and others seem to be in the same situation...

Do not send anything to karaflas80...this is the name and address I have:
Andrianos Tsepekos
Menesteos 4
10445, Pl.Attikis
Athens
Greece

So if i ever receive something I will retract what I just said but right now I would advise everyone to stay away from this fucker.

Ben_t said:
bad trader...I've been waiting for close to a month for my part of the trade and others seem to be in the same situation...

Do not send anything to karaflas80...this is the name and address I have:
Andrianos Tsepekos
Menesteos 4
10445, Pl.Attikis
Athens
Greece

So if i ever receive something I will retract what I just said but right now I would advise everyone to stay away from this fucker.

I’m that close to send my part to this guy….thanks for the highlight !

MalaM said:
I’m that close to send my part to this guy….thanks for the highlight !
yeah don't he's like friendly and he gets back to you quickly at first but if you send him something you'll never hear from him again.

Can anyone vouch for (or discredit) this guy?

He goes under the name Metalheads on the Metalcrypt board, and from the Philippines.

Slightly bizarrely when I asked him for references, he mentioned Earache Records and Century Media which is just a little bit egotistical to say the least like but still...

anyway, he also listed
<mymetalcollections666@eudoramail.com>
<jodas_distributions@eudoramail.com>
<tyrants_of_hell@yahoo.com>
<jayfox_666@yahoo.com>
<chadburha_fff@hotmail.net>
<warlordsofhell@lycos.com>

I only ask, not only as he's from the Philippines which seems to be a taboo place, but also his address says Davao City which I remember reading in another 'bad trader' forum thing. His real name is 'Joe Mike Decolongon'.