jim (jimmortal, snap into the grim jim)/USA
jaymzmetal@hotmail.com

christian müller
of card connection germany/soundflash events gbr
hauptstrasse
gräfendorf, germany
mastiphal666@web.de
card.connection@t-online.de

the last one tried to rip me off twice but after some old-fashioned threats I got the money back

I can now verify that Johann Salvador (Fearthem) is a good trader. We recently traded four CDs from Brazil to Ireland, and although the package took a month to arrive, even though it was registered, it still came safe and sound, and Johann kept me updated on the arrival of my CDs, and emailed me the tracking details for his package.

Dark Stranger said:
I can now verify that Johann Salvador (Fearthem) is a good trader. We recently traded four CDs from Brazil to Ireland, and although the package took a month to arrive, even though it was registered, it still came safe and sound, and Johann kept me updated on the arrival of my CDs, and emailed me the tracking details for his package.

dark stranger is a very reliable trader ,

thank you , donal

Satan Laughs As You Eternally Rot is a bad trader, watch out for him. We traded CDs back before Christmas 2004, mine arrived and his didn't. When queried, he claimed that he gave the CDs to his sister, who gave them to the postman to send, with the CDs never going through the Post Office.

When I complained, he refused to return my CDs, and refused to put in a claim with his Post Office for the CD's value.

I don't wish to start a flame war, which is what will invariably happen, so anyone dealing with him, just watch your back.

As other people have said, Doomcifer is a great trader and gave me a free CD too after the trade. Thanks, dude. :cool:

I have to add Harrod McCall to the bad traders part of this list. We had agreed to a trade almost 2 months ago and he still has not sent his part of the deal. I sent mine almost immediately following the end of our negotiations. I've emailed the guy numerous times but to no reply and there's nothing more I can do. Here is his address, his phone number and other background information I acquire will soon come shortly....

Harrod McCall
1541 Metropolitan Ave. Apt:11h
Bronx, New York 10462

Bad Trader report.

Name: Mattias Lindqvist

Nick: Wyrmlord (on metal archives forum, I dunno about this one and others)

Contact information:
Mattias Lindqvist
Norra Köpmangatan 26 B
803 21 Gävle
Sweden
wyrmlord @ gmail.com

Amount of rip-off: 8 CDs + 4 tapes.

I think we have a "Ghaal666" kind of rip off case here. This guy has a few good responses, just like Ghaal did, after gaining a few good responses he makes a big trade deal and steals it (we originally were going to trade 24 items, but luckly he agreed to make it in 2 parts).

Even though this guy offered me the trade himself, I still agreed to send first. Needless to say, I insisted on using registered mail, in case of "it's maybe lost in postage" kind of lies it works, as the registeration number helps you find the "lost" package (if it really is lost, that is). After he recieved my parcel, he started to show excuses and told me that he may send it a bit late (he should have told it beforehand but that still was OK by me - as long as I get the stuff). It's been 2 months now since he has my package and he stopped giving replies to my e-mails and pm's. I'm pretty certain that this guy is a rip off and BE CAREFUL.