List of Good/Bad Traders

your name is :: OffSet
Where are your from?: Spain
your e-mail address is :: OffSet_CC@Hotmail.com
your homepage URL is ?: http://www.metal4us.tk
More Info (address & e-mail): I contacted this man 'cause i found his huge list searching the net and I trusted him because of his site and apparently experience on this but this muthafucka ripped me off! I had to send first and I as fast as i was able to. After that he told me he was budy and he will be a little bit late... his last mail was on April 21th of the 2003 and I've not received anything and he does not reply my mails. He continues updating his site and my stuff appears there :-( Kill this STUPID MOTHERCUKER! He ripped me off two 240 Min. VHS tapes with some of my rarest stuff and a VCD. This is his info: Thomas Mikosch Hollbeck 3d 23570 Lόbeck Germany
name of the badtrader: Thomas Mikosch (www.Guitarbootz.de.vu)

BTW, there's a website where you can add this kind of info too ;)
http://members.lycos.nl/badtraders/

its nice to see that you got your facts right...i was the one who sent the cds to you...and you told me over and over again that you would send them but you never did...and ended up ignoring all my mails...the last thing you wrote to me was that if didnt get the cds soon or at all then it wasnt your problem or something like that...you wouldnt mind giving me the info about the registered letter/package...because then its easy you got proof then...unfortunately i didnt send my package registered...which i regret now...i have never ripped anyone off and wont ever do it either

Are you Frank Bakkevik?
Then look dude carefully - I will remind you all the points of our trade:

1. We arranged 5 cd trade
2. I did sent 5 cds somewhere im march 2004 with registered pack - I still have receipt.
3. You said you would send in two weeks.
4. After two weeks i mailed you to remaind and you said you would send your part in a day or two.
5. No more mail answers from you - no package either.
6. No answer to my call here:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150671

I did not receive any mails from you since then, so i could't ignore them.
Few my packages were lost but I always did resend in such cases or send back(except one case when guy said it happens and let me keep - Thanks Ole) - so please don't tell me i said "its your problem" - it did not happen.

So you can see - from my point of view you're thief.

Brutal Sensation - waste of time and energy.
ProphesizedDoom (Metal-Rules) tried to accuse me of being a rip-off trader, even though he'd not sent me anything himself and neither of us had agreed to send first/asked the other to send first.

Yeah, I know people, some faggot Filipinos really do not stand for their words. I'm very sad that this happened to you guys and sad also the Philippines has that reputation here. It's just that let them send you first stuff because, as we all know, our country has a shitty postal system and some people are just so poor and thinks of ways to earn fast money. Crimes like that is very usual here.

Me, I haven't trade anything yet, even here in the Philippines. I don't trust people that fast. Even your closest friends might turn your backs on you.

Yeah the Philippines sucks, i know that very well as i hate my country very well too. But there are some filipinos who are good traders too i must say and sadly the worst persons are the one you've gotten deal with.

So, yeah.

--posted by Olly over @ doom-metal.com

ra at dusk
g)))dronesickness
aktion
siwal
enman
cat farts
slug
nt77
usurp the future.. etc
Do not trade with any of these names, as they all belong to the same person, the poster above, Sean Gallagher of Alaska, who will also sometimes go by the name of 'Seth'.

Sean posts lists of records that he doesn't actually have, then will ask you to send first, eventually sending you nothing in return, because he doesn't have what he says! He posts in the hope that a newbie will see his trading lists and not know about his reputation. And it's due to his reputation that he changes his user ID so often. He has already opened several trading topics here, under several different names.
Link to his latest topic - http://www.doom-metal.com/cgi-bin....t=23750
The two main wants he always asks for are Khanate vs Stockholm DVD and Sunn o))) 'Live White' cd set.

He posts on countless trading boards, currently caused a big heap o trouble over at Southern Lord forum, and now he's trying to fuck things up here.
Don't fall for it.