List of possible songs for a special Dan treantment

The "original" version of "Deep inside of nowhere" started with a riff almost indentical to the one in "Sweet home alabama" . I thought i was a joke but it wasn´t. "Ehhhhhh, i think we should change that riff" was my suggestion :lol:
Dan had never heard "Sweet home..." :oops:

Looololloolloololol

That's amazing

You know what song Dan might find interesting? Sepultura did a cool cover many years ago of this song... but... New Model Army's The Hunt:

He has the right voice for it, methinks. And that last part of the song could be much better (as it is in the Sepultura version).

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be a bit difficult to get everyone to agree on a specific song to be covered, not to mention some people don't like covers at all.

I think we should stick to the idea of updating some old songs for now, and I still don't know what the hell are we waiting for to get this thing going...

bump.

What happened to this? :S

Nothing. You started this thread and vanished, and nobody kept it going.

If we were to do this now, I think we'd have to start from scratch cuz the original thread with the list of people who would pay for this is so old that most of 'em don't even remember this forum exists by now.

^There was already a good list of songs, so a poll should have been created.

Is there anyone (including Dan) still interested in this?

Hey yall, newbie to this ultimate metal forum thing here. Well, the things Id chose personally are anything from the first 3 nightingale albums as I really want those albums remastered. Also the Edge of sanity song Until Eternity ends as I am digging that right now and the vocals are a bit muddy on that.

Hey yall, newbie to this ultimate metal forum thing here. Well, the things Id chose personally are anything from the first 3 nightingale albums as I really want those albums remastered. Also the Edge of sanity song Until Eternity ends as I am digging that right now and the vocals are a bit muddy on that.

Until Eternity Ends got brushed up on Evolution. And there's a few songs from those albums on Nightfall Overture! (Love the Revival remake, woulda preferred Deep inside of nowhere than two or three other songs chosen for that album)