Slaughter of the Blugrass to cover EoS!

kung

Jan 29, 2009
Stockholm, Sweden
We'll cover a EoS song. Help us choose which one by voting in our poll on our website: http://www.sotb.se
Also feel free to come with other suggestions in this thread.
Only songs with growl vocals, please (we like to compose new melodies for the vocals :)).

/Dan

Twilight would be awesome.. and somewhat unrelated but i heard a cover of Black Tears by Heaven Shall Burn and it absolutely was garbage imo.. Then again i have impossible standards when it comes to EoS covers hehe.

Twilight would be awesome.. and somewhat unrelated but i heard a cover of Black Tears by Heaven Shall Burn and it absolutely was garbage imo.. Then again i have impossible standards when it comes to EoS covers hehe.

HSB cover really sucked. Twilight cover by Slaughter of the blugrass will/would be probably better or at least more interesting track:lol:.

lol. Eternal Tears of Sorrow - Chaotic Beauty: Black Tears = a vast improvement on the original. Shit I just realized I posted this in the original songwriter's band's thread. Fuck me! (it's so true though EToS BT > EoS BT by a fuck much)

Just listened to that Eternal Tears of Sorrow cover and its really good! I still prefer Dans singing of course but this is a REALLY good cover.. Much better than that shit HSB version.
Eternal Tears of Sorrow is a really misleading name for a band like this.. Sounds more like a goth metal band..

Back on track i just checked out your guys' cover of Blinded by Fear and wow.. Awesome!!!
You just found yerselves a new fan haha.
Ill be showing this stuff to my compadres today :D

Also just voted for the twilight cover on your website.. Now that i think about it an Elegy cover would be damn sweet as well.. Which ever ya's happen to choose ill be looking forward to it :D
Everyone go to the website and vote EoS!!

http://www.sotb.se/

Whoa, sweet, I was listening to you guys just a few days ago. Awesome stuff, both of your covers are brilliant.

I wish i'd chipped in with Jesus Cries earlier though, I get the feeling that could go across really well..

Well i've set my vote for EoS, lets hope it can push it's way to the front.