Listen to Tie My Rope here...

yeah, i understand that there's a huge quility loss with these rips. Offcourse the actual album is going to be way better sound wise. I meant the actual guitar sound.

imo the song is great, it took some time to get used to but i think it's a nice mix of new bodom and older bodom (HCDR era)

Hate crew deathroll is also my favourite album, so that's only great news:)

Yeah this is a shit rip from Bam's site, but I hope this is either a demo or shit recording just for the Bam cd... and that the new album will have the Seymour Duncans, not the EMGs

It's an ok song. I love the section after 1:50 up to the repeat of the verse riff.

I don't like- the default chug-chug speedy drop C shit verse riffs, backed up by typical moderate speed double bass and cymbal work. Alexi's vocals need polishing. Right now I'm neutral in regards to him kinda hitting some notes in the chorus.

He needs to learn there are more notes below the 12th fret than C, C#, D,D# and maybe E. Then G#, A# and B for verse pinch harmonics.

To everyone complaining about the production: It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it sounds like crap when it's first 1) streamed on the bam site 2) ripped by some random idiot and finally 3) uploaded to youtube. Put 3 plastic bags on your stereo and put HCDR on and you get the idea. I doubt the band wanted the song to be presented like this (at least it seems to have been down from the Viva La Bands website..). Unless you have a proper rip of the song just keep in mind that the quality has been reduced a lot. Personally, I don't think the production has ever been so good on any previous COB release.

Yeah thats goddamn right....ofcourse it will be better quality on CD...unfortunately his guitar does sound muddy still...and i hope he uses his SD loaded guitar (if he havent chucked all EMGs out already) when recording the actual album...but nevertheless it will be good music and minor details like the muddy guitar wont bother me too much as long as the songs are great.

I doubt the band wanted the song to be presented like this (at least it seems to have been down from the Viva La Bands website..).

I'm also beginning to think that it was unfortunate, that the single was released like that. Just think about it: the first piece of music to be heard from a highly anticipated album is released as a shitty audio stream by some 3rd. party web site. And this shitty stream will be the first impression of the new album, representing it to all fans. People might not admit it, but first impressions do count, and releasing singles this way might bite the band in the ass in the future. People might devide not to buy the album, because they think it will sound similar to that stream.

^^Talking bout ass biting...I dont think COB had given any permissioin to publish it on Viva la bands site. It was just a terrible mistake by Bam's organization that we got a bad quality first song by bodom. FOR ME it wont count against it since its not their fault if this is the case and the song is still great by my opinion.

Funny that they state how much it sucks people publish their new songs in youtube, then they pretty much do it themselves.. but I don't care personally

^I dont think they ever wanted that shit to happen , since bam is a retarded faggot , maybe COB didnt want him to put that low quality recorded song on his terrid website.. but still , we had a chance to hear it;)

The reason why people think this song is unclear is because the guitars are tuned down and riffing in drop C. Much more clear on my mp3 player than on Bam's shitty site due to low bitrate. I don't believe they will redue this song rather re-mix it for the Bodom album.