Listen to Tie My Rope here...

I really like this new song, puts me in high hopes of the new album. Personally I like every single album Bodom have done, I seem to be one of only a few that does, but im like that with pretty much all bands I listen to. People are amazed that I like all of Mastodon's albums too :S

I agree, Tie my rope is lacking a strong chorus, but I dont think it's a bad thing tbh, got some pretty catchy melodies in it to make up for it :)

If this is the version that will be on the CD, CoB has failed big time, IMO.

It sounds like a good song with very bad mixing :erk:

Well the bitrare has obviously been diminished for the sake of the promotional release on Bam's streaming player.

You can pretty much be assured that the actual version that COB have sitting in the studio is HCDR/AYDY quality and will be the version we hear on the new album and probably on Bam's compilation CD when it's released properly.

From what i heard, there were some things that improved and some things that are definete:
1. Alexi's vocals are staying and i knew it would! AYDY vocals were pretty good but on this album it is much, much more trashier and i fucking love it! :)
2. I love the keys! It's much better than AYDY. It looks like it's going back to HCDR and not sounding so electronic...much colder and atmospheric and no cheesiness.
3. Sorry to say, but guitars suck. That was the biggest disapointment. Alexi said he didn't like the sound and he didn't even change it. I'm not giving my hopes up though. Since this album was a mix of AYDY and HCDR , other songs might sound like HCDR guitars. And the solo was completely pointless.
4. Just like everyone said, the song is a mix of AYDY and HCDR but the melodies didn't stick to me at all. It sounds like just any other song from AYDY. I think if the guitars were more prominent, they'd be perfect though. :)

Overall, the song was just ok but i think i just have to get used to it.

*Heartless Name*

I love you,You my friend just made my day

And as for the the song,HOLY FUCK i think are boys are back in business,Is it just me or doesnt it sound like they got some fucking emotion back in there veins?.No more watered down chug riffs? Way more melodies,The Keys have a bigger role,like before.Im extremly excited,It seems like their heading in the right direction,back to the glory days? Well not Yet,but this is a huge improvement

The melodies are a step in the right direction but listening to this song countless times it doesn't skrike me as a great song. Vocals aren't great but I honestly don't give a shit. The keyboards are the strong point in this song even though the intro/main riff is somewhat lame.

As Jonas said , this song is amazing , different , but amazing. I realy enjoy listening it , it has good harmonics riff , it's heavier , more into metal than death metal i could say but the solo is too short. These days alexi is kinda playing in the diminished/pentatonics licks for his solo , with the normal shred part :O

Anyways , cant wait for the album , COB fckin rules ;)

I think it's a step in the right direction from AYDY, cant wait for the album.

Hope the guitarsound get's better though

To everyone complaining about the production: It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it sounds like crap when it's first 1) streamed on the bam site 2) ripped by some random idiot and finally 3) uploaded to youtube. Put 3 plastic bags on your stereo and put HCDR on and you get the idea. I doubt the band wanted the song to be presented like this (at least it seems to have been down from the Viva La Bands website..). Unless you have a proper rip of the song just keep in mind that the quality has been reduced a lot. Personally, I don't think the production has ever been so good on any previous COB release.