Listen to Tie My Rope here...

^^Me too...my guitar has EMG 81....Im pretty satisfied with it...i wasnt with the HZs though....too sterile sound. Seymour duncans sound pretty sweet tho.

hmmm...my brother just heard the start of the song, and he instantly noticed that it was bodom..well, he asked me if that was bodom and I said yea...and he hasn't heard any of the new stuff. So I guess this song does have some of the old school bodom sound in it.

^Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. The keyboard interlude reminds alot of FTR, aswell as some melodies.

Just out of curiosity... How many of you tr00 fans immediately used some of your hair grease and wanked it to hatebreeder (again) after hearing this?

^Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. The keyboard interlude reminds alot of FTR, aswell as some melodies.

I was just saying that cuz a lot of people are bitching so much about the new stuff for being so different..blahblahblah

Just out of curiosity... How many of you tr00 fans immediately used some of your hair grease and wanked it to hatebreeder (again) after hearing this?

GTFO

If you don't like the new style, don't listen to it. You'd think you'd have either gotten used to it after them doing 2 whole albums of it, or decided you didn't actually like the band, and gotten over it instead of dwelling on how Something Wild sounded. Either way, it's pretty sad you feel the need to post stupid, opinionated posts here if all you're gonna do is whine like a fucking baby.

:lol: Newfag telling me about Bodom. Learn2internet faggot. I loved AYDY, this song has the same sound but with nothing really memorable imo. The song is ok, and maybe after a few listens it's good. But nothing amazing. And if faggots like you want to settle for that and take it as OMGAMAZING then good for you. Go fucking play your Lamb of god cd now and leave this forum. We have enough of you here. I'm not hating on Bodom, I am just really disappointed, I lost a lot of respect for them after this. I've still love the band, as I have since 2003, and I'm not saying the new album is gonna suck. All I'm saying is as for this song, I don't like it. Hopefully this is just a poorly recorded version and will be this album's PMIB/Next in Line.

:lol: Newfag telling me about Bodom. Learn2internet faggot. I loved AYDY, this song has the same sound but with nothing really memorable imo. The song is ok, and maybe after a few listens it's good. But nothing amazing. And if faggots like you want to settle for that and take it as OMGAMAZING then good for you. Go fucking play your Lamb of god cd now and leave this forum. We have enough of you here. I'm not hating on Bodom, I am just really disappointed, I lost a lot of respect for them after this. I've still love the band, as I have since 2003, and I'm not saying the new album is gonna suck. All I'm saying is as for this song, I don't like it. Hopefully this is just a poorly recorded version and will be this album's PMIB/Next in Line.

For once, I agree with you. Well said.

Although I do like the song, I agree with your criticism.

For once, I agree with you. Well said.

Although I do like the song, I agree with your criticism.

:lol: The sad thing is, I'm listening to the song over and over again because I really do want to like it. A world where I don't enjoy a Bodom song is a world that doesn't make sense to me :lol: Like I said in other threads, I really dig the keys in the last half of the song, I think it starts around the 2 min mark. But the beginning of the song is really nothing special. In fact it sounds a lot like the song "Fuck Me" by KMFDM.... :lol::erk:

But whatever XD

:lol: The sad thing is, I'm listening to the song over and over again because I really do want to like it. A world where I don't enjoy a Bodom song is a world that doesn't make sense to me :lol: Like I said in other threads, I really dig the keys in the last half of the song, I think it starts around the 2 min mark. But the beginning of the song is really nothing special. In fact it sounds a lot like the song "Fuck Me" by KMFDM.... :lol::erk:

But whatever XD

Yeah, I really don't think the song picks up until after the solo.. But I really enjoyed the solo.

I actually liked the beginning keys too. But the first two minutes are definitely lacking "substance" Just one song though, like you said, can't judge the entire album just from one song.

When I think of it as just a fun thrash song and don't expect too much more, then its a lot more enjoyable... problem is, I don't want to think of my favorite band as writing 'just fun thrash songs' ya know?

Yeah, I really don't think the song picks up until after the solo.. But I really enjoyed the solo.

I actually liked the beginning keys too. But the first two minutes are definitely lacking "substance" Just one song though, like you said, can't judge the entire album just from one song.

When I think of it as just a fun thrash song and don't expect too much more, then its a lot more enjoyable... problem is, I don't want to think of my favorite band as writing 'just fun thrash songs' ya know?

Exactly my point. When people bitched about AYDY, they really had no right to because Bodom was actually still writing good songs with substance, maybe not as much substance as in the past but the songs still fucking slayed and I loved the new sound. But this song is really just lacking in anything memorable, to me anyways, I really wish they had used the time more wisely, well maybe they have but either way they chose a poor song to put out as a single. Maybe they chose a bad song that would impress the gay Viva La Bands fanbase? Or maybe the alcohol has finally gotten to them :lol:

I'm still looking forward to the new album, just not nearly as much as I was before.

Is there another location where I can hear the song because the fucking gay flash player on vivalabands wont let me skip songs and the only song that will play is some fucking i dont know even what the fuck it is.:mad:

Yeah, the song started to sound good after a few times. Too bad it's awfully mixed.

I'm just wondering what song this is supposed to be, the thrash song with the fast blast beats, or the hypocrisy themed song or some other song?

And I really like the chorus :loco:

^You can listen it in youtube

Yeah, the song started to sound good after a few times. Too bad it's awfully mixed.

I'm just wondering what song this is supposed to be, the thrash song with the fast blast beats, or the hypocrisy themed song or some other song?

And I really like the chorus :loco:

^You can listen it in youtube
I guess it's one of the others because it doesn't have fast double kick, but it definitely sounds nothing like Hypocrisy. And I agree kind of about the 'fun thrash' thing, it'd be nice to have a little more depth, but at the same time I love it because I don't know many bands that are better for getting drunk and lifting my spirits than COB. They've never been the deepest of bands anyway, so its no huge change!

they chose a poor song to put out as a single. Maybe they chose a bad song that would impress the gay Viva La Bands fanbase? Or maybe the alcohol has finally gotten to them :lol:

I'm still looking forward to the new album, just not nearly as much as I was before.

:lol: :lol:

Good point... Maybe this was chosen with the album it was being put on in mind, and thats why it was the fist single we've heard.

And as far as alcohol.... Why must our favorite beverage be put down like that?? jk

Good points though, I didn't even think of the Viva la Bands crowd.

i think janne said theres an old hypocrisy vibe going on,i can kinda see it in the end keys,some of it sounds like extraterrestial,it just sounds weird