Listen to Tie My Rope here...

Ok, so after few listenings here's my subjective opinion:

+sounds more like HCDR than AYDY
+melody under the chorus is cool...I don't recall melodies like that on AYDY album
+vocals are indeed a bit better than AYDY
+melody at 2:05 rocks and it reminds me about old stuff \m/
+keyboard solo rocks!
+keyboard break after the solo reminds of Downfall, but it's not as good

-guitar sound sucks
-guitar solo sucks
-intro sounds gay
-a bit too groovy sounding at some places for me
-song is constructed same as AYDY stuff....I prefer songs that are more like "riffs thrown together", but still conected (like SW stuff)

I still don't like it very much...but it gives some hope after the AYDY.

After reading this thread I have decided that you're all cunts with no respect for other peoples opinions.

Ok, so after few listenings here's my subjective opinion:

+sounds more like HCDR than AYDY
+melody under the chorus is cool...I don't recall melodies like that on AYDY album
+vocals are indeed a bit better than AYDY
+melody at 2:05 rocks and it reminds me about old stuff \m/
+keyboard solo rocks!
+keyboard break after the solo reminds of Downfall, but it's not as good

-guitar sound sucks
-guitar solo sucks
-intro sounds gay
-a bit too groovy sounding at some places for me
-song is constructed same as AYDY stuff....I prefer songs that are more like "riffs thrown together", but still conected (like SW stuff)

I still don't like it very much...but it gives some hope after the AYDY.

would the guitar sound sucks because of the New Semour duncan's or do you think they change there Equipment /settings do you think this would sound better with the EMG's

i know the J-50BC's would own this whaha

i must say the song is indeed o.k.
and the solo indeed is not that WOOOW ,if you listen to the solo of lil bloodred ridden hood or something you can say WOOOOW but this some solo that gives me a Standard feeling

Bytheway anyone already tought that the solo of tie my rope is almost the same as a little part from the solo from living Dead beat? not exactly but just a little.

why do people keep saying that tie my rope is going to be re-recorded for the album? did alexi say that? cause if he didnt actually say that i really doubt they are going to go through the trouble of re-recording it? he said he wanted to re-record the solo and vocals for TLST but he never did that. it would be nice if they did, just to polish a few things. but its still pretty kickass as is.

^yea admins are gonna delete that post in a bit..or maybe just edit it.
they did that to me on page 3 or something...I posted a link for people to download it but they deleted my post :p

Bytheway anyone already tought that the solo of tie my rope is almost the same as a little part from the solo from living Dead beat? not exactly but just a little.

That's because alexi has like 3 licks to build his solos from, just look at all his instructionals lately.

also its legal to have this song, its on bams official site, so no bootleg version or something.

I listened this song almost the whole day at work. I like it more and more and its stucked to my head. I really dont understand if somebody doesnt like it :)

I listened this song almost the whole day at work. I like it more and more and its stucked to my head. I really dont understand if somebody doesnt like it :)

Same here, i just put it on repeat for a while :lol:

After listening to it a few times I actually like it quite a bit, and now its stuck in my head.

Does anyone know if their gonna make this one into a music video?

Alexi isn't using EMG's anymore??
I'm pretty sure this song would have been recorded with EMG's, but it may not have been. He was using seymoun duncan blackouts live this summer, and I must say the tone was a hell of a lot better. I can imagine they will re-record it because it sounds a *tiny* bit rushed, but its not a big thing.

also its legal to have this song, its on bams official site, so no bootleg version or something.

But it's streaming for a reason. I ripped Living Dead Beat live from Chaos Ridden Years off Bodom's Myspace before it was released and posted a download link here and I was informed by the Webmaster afterwards that it was violating copywrite laws.