Listen to Tie My Rope here...

I'm surprised no one has commented on the title yet.
That's really the main thing that pisses me off, it sounds really hardcore and kind of dumb.

And I mostly like the song, the keyboard parts are pretty badass. It kinda bugs me that the chorus is repeated so goddamn many times and is so goddamn catchy.

:Smug:

humm song is O.K. i Really miss the ultimate COB from a time ago
like hatebreeder/fallowtheReaper/Something wild/Hatecrew Deathroll/

its all getting softer the Special melodic is not there anymore

i hope cob will make songs like mask of sanity and kinda again

i think it all has been Changed when Alexander left and alexi's jacksons were stolen

Nice riffs, nice melodies... but put patched together randomly. This doesn't feel like a song at all...

Pretty disappointed... Alexi can still play good, but his songwriting needs work...

I'm surprised no one has commented on the title yet.
That's really the main thing that pisses me off, it sounds really hardcore and kind of dumb.

And I mostly like the song, the keyboard parts are pretty badass. It kinda bugs me that the chorus is repeated so goddamn many times and is so goddamn catchy.

:Smug:

i honestly just cried honestly,i was with bodom to the end i still am,but seriously there hitting sumthing up,vocals suck dick,i think i know what metallica fans felt like they came our with damage inc.

That song really sounds better after every time I listen it. There is some new stuff but same time some old Bodom. I dont know why, reminds me somehow Bodom Beach Terror.

Thanks obsidiansomnium!

No fuck you

Seriously get the fuck off this board if that's all you got to say, this isn't a football forum.. and this is not only to you. The song fucking rocks, I don't get all this waaaaaa it sucks so hard....

Now i know what the intro reminds me off, it's totally Mortal Kombat!

Yea I mean that's what I love about the new COB, it's like fighting music ;)

Although, if you don't like it, you don't have any taste at all. COB rules!! I can't wait to listen to the new album!

:kickass:

I understand that old COB had a style of its own.. but really.. this new stuff is just much more kickass.. they still have that beauty there but in a different appearance.

Honestly, why are you complaining all the time about Bodom's new style? I bet you would complain if they did all the time same kind of music as in SW/HB/FTR/HCDR and tried nothing new. If you dont like it, its ok, you can go to listen those old good releases. They wont do that type of songs that fans like, they do what they like. So you better get used to it :)

I like both old and new Bodom and I think its great that all the releases dont sound the same. I prefer to listen a band who has got always something new and different to give after every cd than listen to a band who has stuck to that one style and sound.

Did I made my point clear? :) I dont want to argue, just asking that you wouldnt complain so much

^You're aware I'm not complaining? :) This new Bodom gives me much more kicks. I'm happy that there's still some of the old magic there. Those keyboards give you this "night" or "winter" feeling and remind that Bodom is not all about thrashing.

its not that bad,but its kinda bodom in a sense,i dunno what happened to the intense arppegios riffs they stop in aydy,there there but not as much,its not that bad,i was just expecting too much,it felt like downloading the song took 4 years,that stupid flash player doesnt work,with firefox and ie,i wanted to listen to the new inflames,but i hope for a little better songs

i just really hate when hes like yhhheahheah,some wierd and gay constipated groan,everything is pretty nice,this is just my opinion,i never like aydy at first,but now i love every single song

i hope they release something like silent night bodom night again,and ill be more than happy

Honestly, why are you complaining all the time about Bodom's new style? I bet you would complain if they did all the time same kind of music as in SW/HB/FTR/HCDR and tried nothing new. If you dont like it, its ok, you can go to listen those old good releases. They wont do that type of songs that fans like, they do what they like. So you better get used to it :)

I like both old and new Bodom and I think its great that all the releases dont sound the same. I prefer to listen a band who has got always something new and different to give after every cd than listen to a band who has stuck to that one style and sound.

My thoughts exactly :) .

About Tie My Rope, somehow first two minutes and last two minutes feel to me like they would be from different songs. I love last two minutes, but I just don't get hold of two first minutes. Like something that would connect the whole song is missing. Hmmm, but I do believe I'll find that missing thing when I get to hear higher quality version, 128 kbps mp3 sucks and I wont' judge based on that...

This song fucking rocks. The vocals are okay, the entire atmosphere is somehow cold and dark. I listened to it once, and okay the guitars are still muddy like AYDY and the singing part after the solos was boring, but otherwise great song. Improvement on keys maybe and guitars and the album will be cool. I'd give it a 8+/8half after first listen. Alexi does some fucking wonderful singing there. Cool melody, hope they made it louder, aka better mix. The album is too far away.

Yeah we cant expect better guitarsound yet since it was recorded in may...alexi just recently switched pickups and we can only hope his tone improves. But ive said it a million times...i loved his tone on Tuska! FUCK I CANT OPEN TIE MY ROPE! NOW ILL JUST GO TIE MY ROPE

^^You just made me wanna go hang myself 10 times more coz im going crazy when Mozilla cant fuckin open the musicplayer on viva la bands site!!!!!:D:D: