Listen to Tie My Rope here...

Now i know what the intro reminds me off, it's totally Mortal Kombat!

Right before i heard this is, I was listening to Bed of Razors...this pales in comparison, sorry to say that...

his vocals : not great, i liked hatebreeder vocals much better
overall song : nothing too exciting

This is song is definetly AYDY-esqu, what that means is that it will take some time to get used to. Damnit Bodom! Go back to Hatebreeder/Follow The Reaper! *shakes fist in the air* Basically a die hard Bodom fan prolly won't like it that much but it's definetly a decent metal song..like the middle part of it is pretty okay, solo is meh...hopefully this is the worst song in the new album :)

It is pretty good(reminds me of Tripple Corpse Hammerblow at some parts). If only CoB would go back to their earlyer style Hatebreeder, Follow The Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll:erk:

you guys are stuck with the old stuff , thats gay. This song is amazing ;)

P.S It actually reminds me of triplecorpse hammerblow lol

Shit I want to kill someone because I cant hear the fucking song!! The site wont load and Im pissed off already. First it loaded the site but it just didnt play the songs. And now it wont load the whole site :cry:

The song is quite nice. It's kinda thrashy. It has some bad things of course, but overall, it's very good. I wasn't disappointed at all.
In my opinion, there's a riff that's repeated too much at times. Also, sth that isn't my opinion... there's no shredding!!!! Of course, we talk about this particular song.
To all the people that said it sucks, calm down and put the shovels aside for a while. This is your opinion. You may like it after some time of listening to it. If you don't like it, fine. Let others like it. It's a thing called taste. Although, if you don't like it, you don't have any taste at all. COB rules!! I can't wait to listen to the new album!

Awesome. Just awesome. I like it, very much!

The site is working. I dont understand you who dont like this. It sounds good to me :)

Hum... I don't love it but it's cool. It's not a amazing but it's not bad either. I still love them, eheh.

And I agree with gello... What do u guys want? Hatebreeder Vol. II? Move on... I love the old albums too but please... :Smug:

I like it, sounds definitely Bodom to me, but not very impressed with the solos. Hope they mature it a bit and improve it until the albums comes out

I think they did a good job mixing in some old school bodom, the keyboard interlude sounds very HBish to me.

I think some parts sound a bit like Lamb Of God ,but i think
it´s a good song.If the whole album would sound like this it would
be an average album but not amazing.

It didn't do anything for me. I liked the interlude around the 2 min mark and the meledy but other than that it doesn't hit me as a single, more like a filler song. Sounds more prog to me, which is good IMO. I don't think the next album will be to strong.

DDarkie said:
The song?

Wellllllll I clicked the link and then clicked "Click Here To Hear The Bands" but that little player thing that pops up doesn't play anything, even though the band names scroll accross. :(