Listen to Tie My Rope here...

also at 2:30 that part sounds soo much like living dead beat, i forget wat part of ldb tho. is that wat your talking about

Where the hell is the riff from LDB??? The fucking song is a ripoff from Slipknot-Before I Forget.. Well, Alexi just changed "Go!" to "JAU!"...... Very disappointed.. Well, I hope the song is from the worst end of the album, and the rest will be more enjoyable.. The chorus melody sounds too gay like the intro to me.. I hope the best but fear the worst..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DmJuwzXXfxQ&mode=related&search=

That riff.

Well if you think like that, I would say it's a little high expectation.. like that on the new album the worst song is better than the best song on the earlier album..

well this is only hearing it through mp3 version, and they might give it additional changes to the actual song once the actual album is out, remember TLS? on the EP there were some noticable changes in it then on the actual album version.

What :lol: It's 100% same version. Go away teletubbie. You probably meant You're Better Off Dead but still, what a rookie mistake..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=5d44a864-fd49-43df-b2e2-ab84dcbb2747

Tie My Rope, great quality now on COB official myspace. Also the bulletin says it's an exclusive track recorded JUST for Viva La Bands, does that mean it won't be on new album or?

Also, I really like this song now. Still not amazing but it's grown on me and I love it. Took a lot of getting used to, the beginning is still weak though.

What :lol: It's 100% same version. Go away teletubbie. You probably meant You're Better Off Dead but still, what a rookie mistake..

Joonas, you're a fucking mistake. "Rookie". You're better off dead single is also the same as on the album. Btw, get yourself some ears, the riff is completely different.

Joonas, you're a fucking mistake. "Rookie". You're better off dead single is also the same as on the album. Btw, get yourself some ears, the riff is completely different.

Erm, wtf? :lol: T,L&S is 100% same on the EP and on the album.

And, You're Better Off Dead has a different single and album mix.

You're a fucking noob if you're not aware Trashed, Lost & Strungout only has 1 version, whereas You're Better Off Dead has a different single and album mix, end of discussion.

Whaoo, I just looked at the thread.. First of all, that's coo to listed to a new CoB song, even if it's not really an AMAZING one. It reminds me HCDR a lot, the chorus is a bit too "modern" but cool anyway, and the synth at 1'50" is issued from Triple Corpse Hammerblow. The vocals are harder than AYDY's ones, the production sounds more professional, but the song itself is kind of a big mess of 3-4 different songs.

Not really a surprise, I'm still waiting for the whole album anyway.