Listen to Tie My Rope here...

I think the song is excellent. I also think that those who don't like it need to quit crying like little babies and get a life. COB has changed their style - BIG DEAL. No one wants to hear how you think COB sucks because they are different. A true fan will accept that they've altered their sound. If you don't like Children of Bodom any more, then stop listening to them. Its that simple. If you already have stopped listening to them, then don't post here about how you think they are crap, cuz no one cares.

I think the song is excellent. I also think that those who don't like it need to quit crying like little babies and get a life. COB has changed their style - BIG DEAL. No one wants to hear how you think COB sucks because they are different. A true fan will accept that they've altered their sound. If you don't like Children of Bodom any more, then stop listening to them. Its that simple. If you already have stopped listening to them, then don't post here about how you think they are crap, cuz no one cares.
+1

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000

EDIT: Unfortunately those who that is directed to wont understand what you mean or dont want to and be like "WHATEVER:D LETS FLAME:)" Nice "speech" nevertheless

Well yea.. altough I would complain a big deal if all their new songs were like Next in Line or Bastards of Bodom or you know.

:lol: That just fit perfectaly

http://www.vivalabands.com/bands.php

Go listen to bam faggot radio and the song is on there.

I'm not impressed at all personally. Could've been a track from AYDY easily and just sounds like a rehash of many songs they've made.

Guess this new bodom is here to stay :erk:

I love the song but it doesn't seem to be a song from the "lake bodom row"
...or did you mean CoB with bodom
for me a bodom song is one of those which especially compare tho the bodom masacre like:
Lake Bodom; Silnet Night, Bodom Night; Bodom Beach Terror; Bodom After Midnight; Red Light In My Eyes...

:lol: That just fit perfectaly

I love the song but it doesn't seem to be a song from the "lake bodom row"
...or did you mean CoB with bodom
for me a bodom song is one of those which especially compare tho the bodom masacre like:
Lake Bodom; Silnet Night, Bodom Night; Bodom Beach Terror; Bodom After Midnight; Red Light In My Eyes...

Ofcourse he was talking about the new CoB

I like the song. I hated AYDY except for a few songs. My biggest complaint are the way the vocals are done during the chorus. Alexi needs to just scream/growl the whole songs. He doesn's sing well at all and the cleaned up vocals dont fit him at all. The harmonization between keyboard and guitar is already a step up from AYDY if I recall there wasnt one at all in AYDY. Overall good song, solo wasnt anything that wowed me and neither was the chorus but I can definetly see myself listening to this song when I get the album instead of skipping it.

arkard said:
The harmonization between keyboard and guitar is already a step up from AYDY if I recall there wasnt one at all in AYDY.

Well there's a few including:

Living Dead Beat - (03:17-03:35)
Punch Me I Bleed - (03:12-03:22)

There's a few more but I can't be bothered listing them. Octaves/unison is still actually a type of harmony.

Just saying...but I do agree with:

arkard said:
The harmonization between keyboard and guitar is already a step up from AYDY.

Guys. The song was released pre-CD for an American CD released by a skateboarder.

1) I really don't think that the best quality of recording was done, and that will be better when they record for the CD.
2) The song has an American, AYDY feel BECAUSE IT WAS MADE FOR AMERICA.
3) Stop your guys's fucking complaining. It's one fucking song. Wait for the fucking album to come out before you judge it. And then, only then, if you still don't like the album, THEN flame it. I mean goddamn you guys are fucking acting like this one song decides the fate of bodom forever.

If Alexi were to read this, he'd be ashamed.

they've always written what the wanted to play, so everyone saying they "tailored" the song for the american market is just spewing air.

but. props for number 3.

i have to admit that in Tie My Rope there are a lot of original ideas, and i appreciate a lot some parts after the first 2:00 minutes. this song is not definitely the worst they've ever composed, but they are able to create something that sounds better, expecially in the vocals. there are some things they have to adjust. at least, this song won't obviously be the one in the next album, so i hope that the others will be more powerful.

Excuse·All·The·Blood;6431968 said:
i have to admit that in Tie My Rope there are a lot of original ideas, and i appreciate a lot some parts after the first 2:00 minutes. this song is not definitely the worst they've ever composed, but they are able to create something that sounds better, expecially in the vocals. there are some things they have to adjust. at least, this song won't obviously be the one in the next album, so i hope that the others will be more powerful.

What do you mean it won't be in the next album, they said they put the most effort in making this song.

What do you mean it won't be in the next album, they said they put the most effort in making this song.

Hey!
ExcuseAllTheBlood only meant that "Tie My Rope" is not going to be the only song in the album, hence she is waiting to hear what the other songs are gonna be aswell. :)