Listen to Trent!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Check out Pink Cream 69! Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyy. You can't go wrong! The last 3 albums especially... awesome! I'm still waiting for you people to post threads that say "Trent, thankyou you studly god for recommending Pink Cream 69, this album rules!"

If you like any hard rock music it's very hard NOT to like them. It's nothing but really well produced & written really solid melodic metal/hard rock with ultra-catchy choruses and good musicianship.

I would say Sonic Dynamite is best, then Endangered, then Electrified. Definitely avoid the albums Changes and Food For Thought though.

Here are some clips for you to listen to:

Off "Electrified" (1998):
Shame

Off "Sonic Dynamite" (2000):
Seas Of Madness

Off "Endangered" (2001):
Promised Land

Now listen to Trenty and thank me later when you realise that Sonic Dynamite is the best album of the last 5 years :)

I'm worse than Spawny with his Hair Of The Dog aren't I? :D

Electrified isn't as good as the other 2. It's the first album where they really turned over to that melodic hard rock style... the other 2 they perfected it alot better.

There are pretty much 3 stages of the band... The first couple of albums with Andi Deris are flashy Euro hair metal (more Euro metal than glam though, and VH-ish guitars). Then in the mid-90's, like all the other hard rock bands, they did a couple of alternative albums. Then they went back to playing proper hard rock but alot more straight forward and melodic without all the flash, and this is definitely what they're best at.

I know I ask this every time you mention them... but Pink Cream 69 is the band Andi Deris was in before joining Helloween, yeah? :)

It's a fucking stupid band name, but I might have to check em out if Mr. Deris was in the band. :)

He was only on the first 3 albums, which pretty much sound like Helloween covering glammy/Van Halenish stuff if that makes sense.

Check out those 3 samples there of their later stuff..... really cool hard rock. :)

Sounds interesting. Can you remind me next month? Wer'ee in danger of going over the download limit on Big Gay Pond at my house. :)