Albums of the year: 1990-2002

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Last one :) Same goes hehe, fave album from each of these years.

1990: Judas Priest - Painkiller
1991: Skid Row - Slave To The Grind
1992: Slaughter - The Wild Life
1993: Winger - Pull (terrible year this one)
1994: Megadeth - Youthanasia (even worse year)
1995: Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings (another bad one)
1996: Vinnie Vincent - Euphoria
1997: Vanishing Point - In Thought
1998: Pink Cream 69 - Electrified
1999: Dungeon - Resurrection
2000: Pink Cream 69 - Sonic Dynamite
2001: Pink Cream 69 - Endangered
2002: Talon - Talon

(Geez hmmm I wonder which band I obviously think has been doing the best stuff recently lol)

Spiff: what do you mean?? I don't think my taste is obscure at all. I think YOUR taste is obscure! I mainly listen to all the MTV bands from the 80s lol, everybody knows them.

Spawny: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Goreripper on the Heavy Harmonies site there's a chick who always posts reviews and her nick is nitrodoll and for Nitro's first album her review was simply "Greatest heavy metal album of all time." hahaha!

I should track her down ;)

Originally posted by Spiff
Troops - OK, but lots of other people think your taste is obscure, and I'm sure you don't fall over yourself denying it. :)

I know... but I don't think its obscure really. And I don't go around wanting people to think it is. When people ask my favourite bands I don't say "Oh my faves are Trixter, Cats In Boots, Madam X, etc etc" I say my faves are Kiss, Maiden, Crue, AC/DC, Alice, WASP, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Poison, Priest, Warrant, Gunners, Skid Row, etc. None of them are obscure at all.

Originally posted by phlogiston
That list should include non-metal acts as well. There were lots of good non-metal stuff in the last decade :)

Yeah it can be anything. It says "Albums of the year" not "Metal albums of the year".

:)

It's not meant to be a definitive list or anything lol. Just a list of your FAVOURITE album for each year. Mine just happen to all be hard rock or metal albums.

1990: Sanctuary - Into the mirror black
1991: Savatage - Streets
1992: I don't know, I'll put Iron Maiden's Fear of the dark
1993: Savatage - Edge of thorns
1994: Bruce Dickinson - Balls to Picasso
1995: Iron Maiden - The X Factor
1996: Nevermore - Politics of Ecstasy
1997: Bruce Dickinson - Accident of Birth
1998: Bruce Dickinson - The Chemiccal Wedding
1999: Testament - The Gathering
2000: Symphony X - V
2001: Angra - Rebirth