little bit of help...

Final_Product said:
hey victoria, i'm derek...are you a pirate or a ninja? choose wisely.

thats a hard question, ninjas are cool cause they get nunchucks (sp?) but pirates get eyepatches, which are so in right now... so id have to say a ninja :p

dammit...the forum is heavily made up of pirates, means we're gonna have to kill you now.

And dude, my names derek...the rudi thread was me pissing about! Although i do like waffles :lol:

Final_Product said:
dammit...the forum is heavily made up of pirates, means we're gonna have to kill you now.

And dude, my names derek...the rudi thread was me pissing about! Although i do like waffles :lol:

aw damn, well maybe one day ill make the transition, but for now youll have to kill me.

waffles are amazing....:D

i got it on the IE/Evergrey/COB tour, and my FTR shirt i bought, because i wasn't able to catch them on the dimmu/nevermore/hypocrisy tour(i was under the pacific ocean)

actually, my mom bought me the FTR shirt, as well a queensryche shirt, for my birthday a buncha years ago, though she went to the dimmu/nevermore/hypocrisy show lol

Elysian893 said:
i got it on the IE/Evergrey/COB tour, and my FTR shirt i bought, because i wasn't able to catch them on the dimmu/nevermore/hypocrisy tour(i was under the pacific ocean)

actually, my mom bought me the FTR shirt, as well a queensryche shirt, for my birthday a buncha years ago, though she went to the dimmu/nevermore/hypocrisy show lol

you got a pretty cool mom then haha