Live After Death

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
I have my copy of the DVD. Nice. JB had it going on one of the TVs and had a big Somewhere Back in Time display thing with a bunch of their CDs.

I've watched the concert. Still great after all these years. I have noticed a couple of mistakes that I never picked up before (basically just audio of singing when there's no singing on camera, etc) but other than that it's fine.

Just watched the doco, onto the Concert now, I missed watching this when my vcr broke mid last year, still my fav live thing EVER!!! I am just getting more and more excited about Feb 12, wish I could afford to tour with them like a few of you :headbang:

I wish Steve would watch Live After Death every time he gets ready to edit a new DVD. It's such a professional piece of work, almost cinematic in places.

exactly, I also think they have improved some bits of this one, I just noticed an intro I swear isn't on the video, maybe I should get a working vcr for comparision.

Also, when is Maiden England gonna get the big transfer to DVD?

Which bit, Southy?

Dunno about Maiden England. Heard there was a new DVD out later this year or next, that might be Maiden England. Then again it might just be one for the AMOLAD tour.

good old JB hifi Southland had 3 copies left... now they have 2 :headbang:

Did anyone find any easter eggs on either disks??? I haven't found any...

I swear the intro to Rime is different, about hemp and Queen Victoria's period pains :lol: and there have been a few other random bits here and there, like it has been edited a little better as they transfered it over