Live After Death

The album and video were taken from different nights (obviously :)). I always liked that; nowadays the live DVD would just have the live CD's audio. Ifyagetme.

I have my copy of the DVD. Nice. JB had it going on one of the TVs and had a big Somewhere Back in Time display thing with a bunch of their CDs.
Hope to get one soon, its a reasonable price but i think I might be waiting a while to own this. I recently ripped the VHS to DVD format but the quality is shite and I want the extras!

They had a tour title display at JB? I guess Adelaide doesnt get one as they arent playing Adelaide, much like they arent playing Somewhere In Time on the Somwhere (back) in Time tour...:mad: yeah i'm bitching again but I'm also pumped for the show, looking forward to singing along for the first time live with the Irons.:headbang:

Well, there's no song called "Somewhere in Time" (at least by Maiden) so there should be no expectation for them to play it on the tour. :) They're not playing "Back in the Village", either, yet the word "back" is in the name of the tour too.

Well, there's no song called "Somewhere in Time" (at least by Maiden) so there should be no expectation for them to play it on the tour. :) They're not playing "Back in the Village", either, yet the word "back" is in the name of the tour too.
Dont get me started:lol: Back in the Village would be good too:kickass:

Fark its gonna be great, Since I've been home I"ve been listening to Maiden for the past 5 hours:loco: