Live at Last BIG Question>>

Anakin

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
Is there NOT going to be a DVD/CD Combo release of this?

I hope I am confused.....

I mean, I don't mind buying the DVD and the Live CD separately, but I figured there would be some big $30 set or something with everything in it all together.

Help me on this.

Thanks

ANAKIN

Anakin

You won,t need to buy the two separate versions, the DVD is the same live recording as the CD audio only. And you get the bonus stuff. We thought about the combo thing and that would be cool but this is the record companys call.

ebass said:
Anakin

You won,t need to buy the two separate versions, the DVD is the same live recording as the CD audio only. And you get the bonus stuff. We thought about the combo thing and that would be cool but this is the record companys call.

Cool, thanks Ed. You guys are great. It still amazes me how in touch with your listeners you are even after I see all of you post on here all the time.
How many bands can I get on a message board and ask a question like this and get an answer straight from them?
Too cool.

Thanks for the response, I can't wait to get it.

ANAKIN

Hey Ed,

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll buy both the CD and DVD anyway to support the cause. It's an election year, right? I'm voting for Enchant. :D Can't wait to hear the new material. :tickled:

iv